[1.3-A15] Industrial Rollers 2.5.0 - Free your haulers!

Started by historic_os, October 21, 2016, 01:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

historic_os

Quote from: viperwasp on October 18, 2018, 02:42:37 AM
So glad I thought this mod may have been dead. I have not played B18 or B19. I was into A17 so much. But I'm back for 1.0 and this is a great mod. Waiting patiently for 1.0 update. Thank you in advance.
It's here! :-)

viperwasp

Quote from: historic_os on October 18, 2018, 09:02:54 PM
Quote from: viperwasp on October 18, 2018, 02:42:37 AM
So glad I thought this mod may have been dead. I have not played B18 or B19. I was into A17 so much. But I'm back for 1.0 and this is a great mod. Waiting patiently for 1.0 update. Thank you in advance.
It's here! :-)

Thanks, Thanks and more Thanks!
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

viperwasp

Does anyone know if this mod works for Hydroponics? Like taking crops from them like how they would a field?
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

Canute

So far i remember, they don't.
The puller, the starter of the belt system need to assigned to a stockpile.

Maybe you take a look into RimFactory Cultivatio tools
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30813.msg378562#msg378562

Roberius

Are underground rollers supposed to send power from one side to the other or not? Mine aren't.

Reyghel

Thank you very much for creating this wonderful mod. I am still a rookie in the game, but this will help my colonists to prosper and grow, to become a great colony and escape the planet. I will name one of my colonists in his honor.

Sandy

Hi. Awesome mod. Thanks.

Can u upgrade it to TRAINS?
Thx in advance.

mangalores

Quote from: viperwasp on October 23, 2018, 02:30:05 AM
Does anyone know if this mod works for Hydroponics? Like taking crops from them like how they would a field?

They don't work with hydroponics. What you can do is put storage with the same settings and priority in or near your hydroponics and have a puller empty it onto your rollers to your target storage (e.g. barn/freezer). Pawns will use the closer storage, it will be emptied by your puller and as priority is the same they won't refill it if your target storages aren't full. I have six hydroponic bays running like it and while not as fast as emptying a growth zone it allows pawns to skip a lot of walking time.

Possibly it would be even a tad less exploitative if that behavior were the norm about it. :)

Canute

I would use the
Cultivator Tools from Project RimFactory
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30813.msg378562#msg378562
They only work on regular growing zones (so far i remember), but the tools auto. harvest the stuff and put it on a output field.
And this output field you can use for the puller to put it on the belt system.
Together with some farming mod (Vegetable garden) and extra sprinkler from Dub's hygiene you can have a good growing speed.

Mosart

I used them at a18. But rollers made too much trouble for game perfomance. Are that problem fixed at 1.0?
I really loved industrial rollers. But it's impossible to use in late game while they doing so big perfomance leak.

monshoot

Hello historic, thanks for this mod, i play with it for one month without issue, however since yesterday I have a problem (i added the mod allow tools),  crops on the rollers are now unforbiden, my haulers take them, it's quite annoying, I tried to change the position of the mod but still not working, I tried to uninstall and install the mod again , i removed allow tools mod but doesn't work, can you help me please?

Lupin III

Quote from: monshoot on March 12, 2019, 04:30:33 AM
however since yesterday I have a problem (i added the mod allow tools)
I am using rollers and allow tool at the same time without problem. I think you need to search elsewhere for the problem.

historic_os

Hey guys! It's been a while!

Update - Version 2.5.0
RimWorld 1.1 Update (DL link in main post)
- Updated the mod for RimWorld 1.1
- You can now change the max distance between two connected underground belts in game options.
While I still recommend using the default 6 cell distance balance, you may extend or shorten it in the mod settings.

Canute

And now it roll again !! Thanks ! :-)

Not sure if i asked this before.
What do you think about some teleport belt's as hightech underground belts ?
Need an extra research and pretty high energy cost.

lunaticneko

I really, really missed this mod. Welcome back to my modlist :)