[A15] [A16] Auto Flick Designation Sun Lamps

Started by Zhentar, October 23, 2016, 01:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwfanatic

The position on the list determines load order, not priority. The next item on the list will always override the previous one, if they define the same things.

Many thanks for your work. I'm always looking for good vanilla-friendly mods.

hwfanatic

This mod introduces a small bug/exploit. I've narrowed it down using -quicktest, disabling one by one.

Namely, the sun lamp doesn't check for grid connectivity after being reinstalled, like it does in Core.

To reproduce,  install a sunlamp and then have your pawn move it to a place that has no grid. It will keep lighting the new area even though ti is actually not connected and definitely not drawing any power (exploitable). Saving and loading the game fixes the issue, but you can just keep doing it to be honest.

FreyaMaluk

got this log info at restarting the game

Mod AutoFlicker has incorrectly formatted target version 'Unknown'. For the current version, write: <targetVersion>0.16.1393</targetVersion>
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32)
Verse.ModMetaData:Init()
Verse.ModMetaData:.ctor(String)
Verse.ModLister:RebuildModList()
Verse.ModLister:.cctor()
Verse.<>c__Iterator1EA:MoveNext()
Verse.<>c__Iterator1EA:MoveNext()
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:AddEnumerable(IEnumerable`1)
System.Collections.Generic.List`1:.ctor(IEnumerable`1)
System.Linq.Enumerable:ToList(IEnumerable`1)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__735()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__733()

Hans Lemurson

This mod works great for me and does exactly what I had hoped it would:  Saves me annoying micro-work without fundamentally altering the game.

I could pause the game twice every day and issue massive switch-flicking orders for all my sunlamps, but it's a major pain in the butt and I keep forgetting and wasting valuable power.

Also I like how it signifies "night-time" when my pawns turn out all the lights and go to bed.
Mental break: playing RimWorld
Hans Lemurson is hiding in his room playing computer games.
Final straw was: Overdue projects.