Poop is love.
0 (0%)
Poop is everything.
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

mabor0shi

I don't want my name on this filth LoL it was Lizardo's idea after all
This is as far as XML got me:
Colonists will either "clean" poop up because it's filth or animals will not produce it because it is not filth.  I even got the colonists to haul the poop to the stockpile. But then they would clean it up right after :( I can't make it forbidable (XML limitations) so u wud hav to b willing to set everyone's cleaning work priority to 0 until the poop has been converted into weapons/fuel/fertilizer. OR
If u don't mind a dirty colony: I could turn off cleaning. Then I would remove the negatives to cleanliness and beauty that filth has. Or make it positives! btw, I decided the best way to do fertilizer is having poop as an ingredient (along with wood or whatever) to build 'planters' that function like hydroponics. I believe I can do all of it with just XML. What u guys think? I know you like poop, butt do you like it like it?
edit: Imagine a room filled with feces and colonists leave thinking "I had a great time in one of the best rec rooms one can ever imagine. I could stay there forever."
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!