[Crash / Freeze] Random Freeze while playing Rimworld (Debug Log included)

Started by Flaren, October 29, 2016, 01:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaren

Hello dear Rimworldians;

I'm having this problem since I've started playing the game.
When I load my save ( no matter which save I've loaded ) The game may or may not be freezes after some time.

Is there any solution of this?
Flaren

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

nccvoyager

Could you upload a copy of the output_log file from the "data" folder of the game's directory?
(Or Player.log on Mac.)

QuoteLog File
Posting a log file means uploading the log RimWorld generated. Here's where to find it:
Windows (Steam): C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin_Data\output_log.txt
Windows (non-Steam): RimWorld####Win\RimWorld####Win_Data\output_log.txt
Mac (Steam): Users/<UserName>/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
Mac (non-Steam): /Users/[your user name]/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
Linux (Steam): /home/<UserName>/.config/unity3d/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/Player.log
Note: You must run RimWorld from the console or the log file will not be created.  If you don't run RimWorld from the console, you may find the log at /tmp/rimworld_log
Linux (non-Steam): /home/[your user name]/.config/unity3d/Ludeon Studios/RimWorld/Player.log

"####" will be replaced by the internal version number. (If applicable.)

jmababa

Delete your config folder C:\Users\Jmababa\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld had the same issue once. Just do not forget to turn your mods back on

ItchyFlea

Unable to reproduce without log. Please create a new thread and include the logfile.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created