the "cancel" order also removes "plan" marks

Started by arl85, October 30, 2016, 05:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arl85

Not a real bug, more a usability problem.
the "cancel" order also removes "plan" marks. I think it should not be the case, since there's already a "remove plan" order.
Having cancel removing plans is mildly annoying, because sometimes you simply want to stop flooring or wood cutting without touching existing plans.

Calahan

Agree 100%. I've lost count of how many times I've had to re-draw planning marks due to cancelling the job on the tile they were drawn on.

A similar issue exists with smoothing floors on construction jobs. In that if you order the floor smoothed on the same tile as a construction job (a door being a prime example), then there is no way (that I know of) to cancel the floor smoothing without cancelling the construction job as well. Which can be really annoying if the materials have already been delivered and/or it's a time consuming job that is almost finished (eg. stone door).

ItchyFlea

Bug confirmed. I have listed it on Mantis here: https://ludeon.com/mantis/view.php?id=2736 Thank-you for reporting this.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created