Endless fire on border : Border seeds bring endless flame (a15)

Started by mumblemumble, October 30, 2016, 11:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumblemumble

I fired an incendiary mortar at filthy tribals, and noticed an odd effect : The continuous seeds coming from the map edge mean the patch of flames never goes out.

there WAS a toxic fallout not long before, which wiped out most plants, which keeps it from being a big sweeping fire, instead its a handful of bushes and trees, with plenty of gaps for seeds to go through.

The end result is a patch of land endlessly on fire. This picture is it being on fire for about a week.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=790639426

I can post a saved if absolutely needed, but will have to do it tomorrow.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

jmababa

what's the temp of area if its too hot like desert or there's heat wave don't expect it to be turned of very easily its not a bug

mumblemumble

Temp is room based, not just outside...also, you miss the entire point that the only way it will keep burning is if its constantly fed FUEL, which it is by the endless seeds making grass and trees.

Might not be a "bug" strictly speaking, but fire shouldn't stay in 1 spot for months like that.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

ItchyFlea

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created