[B18] Rimfall: The Frontier (1.42) (22/12/2017)

Started by MayPeX, January 06, 2017, 07:31:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fregrant

MayPeX

I have no intention of creating a CE patch currently. I've only just rebuilt my machine, I'd rather finish off the remaining weapons to be included before doing a compatibility patch. It will create a lot of unecessary work and breakup development.

Now that I am more available I will focus my attention on implementing the remaining weapons then look at a CE patch.

rambo

Yes the patch is there go on the replies on the ce mod page

Ps: will there be some actual titans or you dont have plans at all for it

MayPeX

Quote from: rambo on June 18, 2017, 06:17:14 AM
Yes the patch is there go on the replies on the ce mod page

Ps: will there be some actual titans or you dont have plans at all for it

Planned, yes.

WereCat88

About that that Rimfall CE patch on the CE post, where do you put the xml file? i cant get it to work.
I am The Primal Mammelon

KLk

Quote from: WereCat88 on August 26, 2017, 04:06:34 PM
About that that Rimfall CE patch on the CE post, where do you put the xml file? i cant get it to work.
And where it is

MayPeX

Quote from: KLk on August 26, 2017, 04:34:49 PM
Quote from: WereCat88 on August 26, 2017, 04:06:34 PM
And where it is

There is no CE Patch for Rimfall, at least not done by me. If you are refering to MisterMasada then he created a patch for Combat Realism which is discontinued.

WereCat88

Page 8 on the CE post by IHateRegistering:

Quote from: IHateRegistering on June 17, 2017, 02:49:45 AM
I made a patch for Rimfall: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29191.0

Pretty sure it works, haven't had any issues so far.

He has an xml attached to his post called weapons that's supposed to be the patch but i cant figure out where to put it.
I am The Primal Mammelon

Ohmmie

Will you by any chance upload B18 version here too? I don't have the game on Steam  :-\

MayPeX

Updated to B18
Moving forward the Rimfall mod will expand into apparel related to the main two factions of the Titanfall universe, The IMC and the Militia. To be expected is various armour grades from Grunt to Pilot kits, (plate carriers, helmets, uniforms, accessories, jump kit, etc.)

Secondly, I'm not very keen on retaining old and previous versions of the mod. This includes the mod on Steam Workshop. However I am also not into breaking save files of other users. If there comes a time where the mod will cause a save file to become corrupt due to an update, a second version of the mod will be uploaded separately with appropriate warnings stating so.

Download Beta 18 Rimfall:
Dropbox
Steam Workshop

Ohmmie

Thank you very much, I am a big fan of Titanfall series, seeing someone as passionate about the game, even goes out of your way to make mod about it is really awesome.

MayPeX

Updated to 1.42 [B18]
Patched an issue that caused unfinished Titanfall guns to have the prefix "Wood", "Steel" or other materials, potentially causing the finished gun not to be produced and resulted in wasted resources.

Download Beta 18 Rimfall 1.42:
Dropbox
Steam Workshop