[A16] Zhentar's Vanilla Fixes v1.4 & Vanilla Tweaks v1.3 (updated 1/20)

Started by Zhentar, November 05, 2016, 08:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alenerel

What is the bug with animal hauling?

Can scars be formed in A16 or with your mod in A16?

Zhentar

When animals decide to haul, they pick the closest thing that might be haulable (not in a stockpile or not in the highest priority stockpile). If that thing is not haulable (because the appropriate stockpile is full, or because there is no stockpile, or the stockpile is outside of the allowed area, then the animal gives up and just doesn't haul anything at all.

Scarring works in base A16. (One of the criteria I use for my fixes is Tynan triaging a Mantis bug report without closing it, since that is a clear indication that it is not an intentional behavior, and nearly all of the bugs I have reported were fixed in A16)

Alenerel

That makes sense about hauling. I noticed that for having 5 trained dogs they werent doing abnormally nothing.

Alenerel

The sun lamp plan doesnt appear in my orders. Did you include it or maybe is it conflicting? The mods that I have in that bar are vein miner, quality builder, shutdown mechanoid and allow tool.

Zhentar

It should be there, and conflict resistant, but you could try moving it down in the priority list.

Alenerel

The conflict was with the mod called "shutdown all". I had your two mods in the highest priority just after hugslib but it didnt make the trick so i had to disable the shutdown all button.

BTW is your mod the one that adds the darker green to the overhead mountain when displaying roofs?

Zhentar

It is! I added that in 1.1 and apparently forgot to mention it.

I'll look into the shutdown all conflict, they should be able to happily coexist.

XeoNovaDan

Compatibility with Psychology (in regards to the 'gaydar' fix)? Or should I manually tweak that?

Edit: Okay, maybe I won't be able to tweak it...

Zhentar

If Psychology detours InteractionWorker_RomanceAttempt.RandomSelectionWeight, then they aren't compatible (and checking the thread, it does). If Fixes is higher in your mod list than Psychology, then Psychology's detour should overwrite the Fixes version (since Fixes uses a standalone detours library, there should not be any conflict detected and Psychology will just "win")

XeoNovaDan

faltonico

EldVarg

Nice mods.
I suggest removing the [A15] in the title (as most mods only show latest version).
I suggest compiling a feature list - in addition to the superb changelog - it can now be hard to see what has been changed (especially when some things are also removed after a while).

Zhentar

I'd been thinking I needed to make a simple feature list for tweaks... with your extra push, and a new release to share, I went ahead and did it. Enjoy!