The modding Discord for modders of mods to collaborate, help, share and learn

Started by skullywag, November 07, 2016, 05:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Hey everyone,

As I said on the old slack thread earlier heres more of an official thread to promote the (kind of) new modders discord. Simply put, its a place to talk Rimworld modding in all its forms, to offer and receive help, to collaborate on projects and mainly to learn.

For now we are only accepting active modders (those of you who have mods in the wild). If you are of the arty persuasion then a simple link to some work youve done will suffice (no ones gonna judge it), same for you sound engineers, just a link to some examples of your work.

To be clear this is simply to stop people who just want to chat to the modders from getting in. We are a busy bunch and having people chatting at us can take us away from what we do, we are more than capable of sidetracking ourselves we dont need more people helping us do that. :D

If you want in shoot me a PM and ill get an invite out to you.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Jaxxa

If you are not creating mods there is a public Discord you can Join (that also has a section on mods):
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=27312.0

skullywag

Good shout Jaxxa but Ramsis has advertised that one outside of the mod section, no harm it being here as well though :D

kaptain_kavern

Jaxxa

skullywag

Kap may or may not be trollin....:D and we have no cookies....just cake....lots and lots of cake.

cmcintosh

Looking to get started modding, working on a Family mod atm.  no code worth showing atm, but looking for some basic tips on working on a new IncidentWorker class for what im doing.

skullywag