Nano gun mod help

Started by ChromeMax, November 09, 2016, 02:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChromeMax

Hey guys, I have very basic knowledge of Java, and I really want to make my own mod. Is it possible for me to make a mod that upon successful hit, gives the target a disease that is a nano infection? Kinda like mechanites, except there are no benefits, and is incredibly easy to cure (instant cure). Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

DARK3063

do you need help with the sprite?
I was planning to try to start a team of modders but no one replied to my post also as for making the nano easy to cure your still going to need a use a hospital bed unless you set it up to wear off?

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

MinutesToWeekend

This is definitely possible. I don't think you can do it in the XML, so I think you'll need to do it in C#.

RawCode

you will need c#.

if you hackin damage type, it will apply in faulty manner by defaul damage giver

ChromeMax

Quote from: DARK3063 on November 10, 2016, 05:25:40 PM
I was planning to try to start a team of modders but no one replied to my post also as for making the nano easy to cure your still going to need a use a hospital bed unless you set it up to wear off?

I think I'm gonna ask EatKenny if I can use his FN Hersetal guns as a sprite to use. (Big fan of the FN Hersetal Company) If he agrees, I'll do the FN Five Seven, FN SCAR, and the FN P90. I'll just recolor the sprites so that they look white and a bit sci-fi. If you'd like to help, just add me on steam. My nick is ChromeMax

DARK3063

Quote from: ChromeMax on November 11, 2016, 10:20:29 AM
Quote from: DARK3063 on November 10, 2016, 05:25:40 PM

I think I'm gonna ask EatKenny if I can use his FN Hersetal guns as a sprite to use. (Big fan of the FN Hersetal Company) If he agrees, I'll do the FN Five Seven, FN SCAR, and the FN P90. I'll just recolor the sprites so that they look white and a bit sci-fi. If you'd like to help, just add me on steam. My nick is ChromeMax
ok ill see you on steam

DARK3063

what do you think

DARK3063

the gun i made looks more different than the charge rifle then you think