Man Hunter Packs- make warning a bit better

Started by daduhweewah, November 23, 2016, 06:41:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daduhweewah

There is absolutely no defense for manhunter packs when you are spread out around the map, I would like to suggest that man hunter packs have a different warning system, such as "a colonist has spotted a large herd headed this direction" and then you are allotted half or equal to the time you are allotted when a raid comes and they "prepare to attack"

There is truly no defense for a man hunter pack when you are mining around the map or hunting already etc etc. I play the game on the perma death mode so I don't go restarting from previous saves, but I will admit to force closing rimworld with the task manager to avoid the man hunter packs that truly will wreck my colony cause half or more are out doing random jobs, I can handle losing one or two, but I think the warning system needs to be a bit better, they are more fatal than mechanoid attacks usually.

In return, I also suggest if there is a warning, that man hunter packs do not just down a pawn, but go for the kill as well, the way they just down pawns is silly. So a better warning system, and to kill pawns not just down them. I think this would make man hunter packs a lot better.