Previous topic - Next topic

What do you use this mod for?

Pain relief for my poor colonists.
3 (25%)
To be an edgy teen.
3 (25%)
Because I respect the chemistry.
3 (25%)
To stop my colonists being sad and going crazy.
0 (0%)
To be a drug lord and make a lot of silver.
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: August 27, 2017, 09:59:11 AM

Totally Professional

Quote from: AngleWyrm on May 28, 2017, 04:16:54 PM
There are still some places where the names haven't been changed. I spent some time looking for a way to make the precursor drug, and eventually gave up only to discover that it was under the original Rimworld name.

For suggestions, I've got a couple drugs from discontinued mods that maybe could be molded to fit into your set, if that seems interesting to you.

Hey about those, I am in need for ideas right now, and I'd like to know if you are still able to give me those mods to put in, PM if you are still up to it. :)

JoanV2020

Totally Professional

Ayyy thanks :D I am working on something pretty mad atm, hmu on discord and I will send you a testing version dude :)

grimsurgent

very nice mod! the main thing that can be improved in my opinion is the textures. no offense but the poppy plant is bright and ugly, and some of the drugs don't fit well with rimworlds art style. other than that, nice work

Totally Professional

To be frank, I'm fucking shit at making textures, I'm getting better, but far from good. The earlier textures are the worst, I do need to be do them one day, some are kinda placeholder right now. The only texture I am actually happy with is heroin and InteliMax. They're not vanilla looking or even nice to look at. Poppy is easily the worst out of them all. I will try to work on them though, thanks for you input :D

grimsurgent

thats completely understandable lol, im also shit at art. now that im starting my drug trade most of the drugs take too much work to make in my opinion. most of the drugs here take 30-60 work to make and vanilla drugs are 7-12. also, I edited a bunch of the textures to make them look better, I can send you some to see if you like them.

Totally Professional

In the next update, drugs get even harder to make, but that is simply for realism. MDMA for example takes 30 hours roughly just to cook, I'm not making it that extreme, but on the plus side, you get more than one of the drug, so it has its benefits in the end, yeah, DM me here or if you want a faster response DM on Discord, I'll happily take a took and possibly add em :P

Totally Professional

Quote from: seanandjay29 on August 20, 2017, 11:25:53 PM
thats completely understandable lol, im also shit at art. now that im starting my drug trade most of the drugs take too much work to make in my opinion. most of the drugs here take 30-60 work to make and vanilla drugs are 7-12. also, I edited a bunch of the textures to make them look better, I can send you some to see if you like them.

Hey dude, I have modified pretty much every texture in the game a tad, I want to know what you think of them now, still a WIP thing anyway, but I think they look a little better now.

Emagmo

Can you add production chain for cocaine in the next update? Along with opium production, this can be very lore-friendly for tribal colonies

Totally Professional

Cocaine is in vanilla, I want to keep vanilla, well, vanilla. As for opium, a friend of mine is working on something like that, I'll get in touch with him and see if we can do anything with it :D Great idea though, I thought exactly the same thing, advanced drug production is cool and all, but my tribe save can't do anything with their plants to make any of the drugs I have added, I will look into easily producible drugs, don't worry :P

Emagmo