Chigago kidnapping torture - left has let rhetoric make violence?

Started by mumblemumble, January 07, 2017, 02:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumblemumble

For those who have not heard, in chigago a young white man, whom was mentally disabled (with ADD, schizophrenia) was kidnapped, beaten, tortured, lacerated in his face, forced to drink toilet water, by 4 black adults, whom said "fuck white people" and "fuck donald trump" during the torture.

Thankfully it SOUND as if these idiots will be charged, but its disturbing at this happening...

This, and similar crimes have been surprisingly common (though not this severe) directed at white people, or those who do not meet left leaning views. Racism towards whites has ramped up, been excused, been promoted, and the media seems to not give a damn in many cases. ( people on CNN said it shouldn't be called a hate crime and it was just kids (young adults) being rowdy. )

We really need to call out, and punish these aggression : we should treat people equally. This also means equal punishment, and equal sympathy of victims.

Surely, if the races were reversed, there would be a public lynching.  Yet people defend the attackers.... Things are insane, and it NEEDS to change, before things go anarchistic with backlash. And certainly the general "fuck white people" sentiment does not help when it comes to preventing this.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

mabor0shi

You watch too much Fox News. Go ahead, post away. Get it out of your system.
I actually agree with you. I just don't want people to get too carried away with the doomsday scenarios about race wars. I want white people to calm down and do something rational to make a change. White people need a civil rights movement.
That being said, I'm not exactly white + where I live, everyone gets along pretty well. Sacramento California is a very racially diverse place, yet we don't have that Chicago-style bullshit over here. That city needs to be made into a maximum security prison, like that movie Escape from New York.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

mumblemumble

I DO NOT want race wars at all, it would be extremely destructive towards america, but frankly its a 2 way street. De-escalation is often practiced by the right, but escalation is often practiced by the left.

Sad part is, if this kind of stuff, and others keep happening, it WILL have negative effects, from lack of trust of people, to much harsher treatment of those steeping out of line.

And really, halting the "white people are all white devils / racist" would help too, people hear this enough and then despise white people because they believe they are all evil. Theres also the idea that black people and others cannot be racist, which is also bullshit.

We need to judge people based on character, and fruit that they bare, not skincolor.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.