[A15/A16] AlcoholV's Mod List

Started by AlcoholV, November 23, 2016, 03:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlcoholV

Mod List

A16

Enhanced Crafting                  Provides enhanced bill capabilities and UI.                                Github      WorkShop
Smart SpeedAllows the use of ultra fast speed and changing event speed multiplier.        GithubWorkShop
Where is rich soil?Changes original rich soil color to be darker to make it easier to find. GithubWorkShop

A15

Override InjectorAllows Override defs without changing the original defs xml.Dropbox     WorkShop
Quiet Weather        Makes weather and some abnormally loud effect become quiet. Require Override InjectorDropbox     WorkShop
Improved Increased Stack        Capacity of every stackable items stack increased 10 times.Dropbox     WorkShop
Cannibals FoodA Horrible(?) mod that adds foods for cannibals.DropboxWorkShop
Smart SpeedAllows the use of ultra fast speed and changing event speed multiplier.        DropboxWorkShop
Stun GunAdds non lethal Stun Gun to the game.DropboxWorkShop
Unlimit Text InputAllows to input any languages or any characters.DropboxWorkShop
Work SmarterMakes Colonists work smarter.DropboxWorkShop
Fast DayStops colonist's eating behavior.DropboxWorkShop
Tiny TableAdds 1x1 small tea table.DropboxWorkShop
Where is rich soil?Changes original rich soil color to be darker to make it easier to find. DropboxWorkShop
Enhanced CraftingProvides enhanced bill capabilities and UI.  DropboxWorkShop

License
Under the MIT license. Do whatever you want with it.

12-14 Smart Speed
- Add : A16
- Fix : Event speed control UI

12-14 Enhanced Crafting
- Add : A16 version
- Add : Shift, Ctrl, Alt implement
- Add : Target count label color

11-24 Smart Speed
- Fix : Draw horizontal line correctly
- Fix : Draw Icon correctly
- Add : Include Source File

11-26
- Add : Override Injector
- Add : Quiet Weather

12-03
- Add : Enhanced Crafting

12-07 AC-Enhanced Crafting
- Fix : Label stack to stock
- Fix : Remove debug log

AlcoholV

Description:
The biggest difference from the existing mod is that this mode is implemented programmatically not via xml.
So, The meat, leather, febric and items from the other mod also apply increased stack.

Features:
Capacity of every stackable items stack increased 10 times.

AlcoholV

Description:
A Horrible(?) mod that adds foods for cannibals.
I made this mode because of the bug that the food made with the human meat mixed with the regular food.
Now you do not have to be stressed to distinguish between regular food and human meat food.
Those foods are treated as same as existing foods.

Features:
- Add 3 Type of Human Meat Food
- Add 3 Recipes for Human Meat Food

I'm not an artist. If you can draw better, plz send it to me.
also we can add more foods for cannibals.

AlcoholV

Description:
Allows the use of ultra fast speed and changing event speed multiplier.

Features:
- Enable ultra fast speed without devmMode
- Add ultra speed icon
- Set Event speed multiplier

Event Speed Mode:
- Right click on speed control UI
- Slow : x0.5 speed (half of normal speed)
- Normal : x1 speed (default setting)
- Fast : x2 speed (as same as fast speed)
- Half : Half of current game speed
- Ignore : Ignore force event speed

AlcoholV

Description:
Adds non lethal Stun Gun to the game.

Feature:
- Can be built at the machining table.
- Electric sound effect.

For balance :
- 3 Seconds cool down.

Credits:
Base code and texture from Skullywags non-lethal weapons mod

AlcoholV

Description:
Allows to input any languages, any characters.

AlcoholV

Description:
Makes Colonists work smarter.

Now Colonists have common sense, so they gather ingredients as much as they can and store to nearest storage depot before start working. Instead of haul one by one. It Currently works only with cooking, constructing and some hauling job.

Features:
- The cooks gather ingredients as much as to near storage before start cooking.
- The constructors and haulers gahter resources as much as to near storage before start building.
- The crafter(drug, tailor, crafting spot) gather ingredients as much as to near storage before start working.
- If storage is farther than their working place than start working immediately.
- If worker is incapable of hauling than work as normal.

AlcoholV

Description:
Today is Fast Day!
This mod stops colonist's eating behavior.

When you don't have enough food, This tiny mod will help you forbid the colonist eating something horrible likes his family or pet accidentally. Absolutely you can feed them manually when you want.
Especially this mod is useful in harsh environment likes in ice sheet or extreme desert.
Turn it on or off in option, mod option menu.

Colonists can still die of hunger and others can eat food.

AlcoholV

Description:
A simple mod that adds 1x1 small tea table.

Canute

Could you maybe rename the "Stun gun" into "Stun stick" or similar. A gun tells me it is a range weapon not a mellee weapon like it is.

QuoteFor balance :
- 3 Seconds cool down.
Even with 10 sec cool down it isn't balanced :-)
It is an instant enemy down weapon, perfect weapon for slavers and hunters if they could use mellee weapons.
I didn't test it on mech's yet, but i wouldn't be surprised it would work on them too.

If you want balance it, you should give it a stun effect similar to the poison effect from the fallout or the blowgun-mod.
You would need 3-5 hits with a chance to kill the target (heartstoke).

asquirrel

Fantastic mods!  Thanks man!    As for the stunner, I think it's fine.  If you could change it to melee that would be better though.   If people think it's OP, don't use it.  I'd just keep some of these things near the end of the corridor for prison breaks or when my animals or pawns go psycho.  Beats kicking the crap out of them. 

I'd love to see a mod that would allow a pawn to hold one alternative item.  This would be a great alternative item to have. :)

AlcoholV

Quote from: Canute on November 23, 2016, 04:38:54 AM
Could you maybe rename the "Stun gun" into "Stun stick" or similar. A gun tells me it is a range weapon not a mellee weapon like it is.

Well... I don't think so.
"Difference Between Stun Gun and Taser"
http://www.tbotech.com/stungun-vs-taser.htm

This mod needs some rework. I will update in A16, not now.
Thanks anyway.

faltonico

Quote from: AlcoholV on November 23, 2016, 03:28:35 AM

Description:
The biggest difference from the existing mod is that this mode is implemented programmatically not via xml.
So, The meat, leather, febric and items from the other mod also apply increased stack.

Features:
Capacity of every stackable items stack increased 10 times.
Hi there!
What is the difference with Taveron's mod?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=798158924

Edit: In case the purpose of the question wasn't clear, if i am already using taveron's mod, should i keep that or would it be better to switch to this one?.

Dingo

Obviously if a mod injects defs dynamically through LongEventHandler it A) nullifies the need for the XML-based mod and B) makes it future-proof and also works for any mod-added items. It is strictly superior as long as the code is written well enough.

caesius

Quote from: faltonico on November 23, 2016, 03:26:48 PM
Hi there!
What is the difference with Taveron's mod?
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=798158924

Edit: In case the purpose of the question wasn't clear, if i am already using taveron's mod, should i keep that or would it be better to switch to this one?.

obviously, this mod is "improved". that means, it makes players be able to stack "all stackable" items 10 times more including meat, hides - which with tavron's mod you cant.
so if you want to also increase meat and hides stack, use this mod. if not, just keep taveron's.

a minor difference is that, this mod dont modifiy .xml files, it only consists of compiled file (.dll).