[A15/A16] AlcoholV's Mod List

Started by AlcoholV, November 23, 2016, 03:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoodyDaOcas

thank you very much for your mods )

BlackGyver

Hi!

Would you consider updating your stun gun mod to A16? I need this in my life! This game has no nonlethal options to subdue people, and the very few other mods that add something similar do so as part as a large pack and not as a standalone thing!

In advance, thanks a lot!

Seeker89

How does the Override Injector work? at what point can does it load the override? what more could we use it for?

etoire

Hey guys! I was fiddling around with the Stun Gun mod, and I noticed that consciousness debuffs and downing enemies has a tendency to autokill. I wanted a stun mod that would restrain an escaping prisoner or a berserking colonist. so I fiddled with the defs of the Stun Gun and came up with this.

What it essentially does is what every big cat does to your chickens, except 100% nonlethal.

Warning: This weapon does 0 direct damage. Don't give it to a hunting colonist or anyone you want to actually kill something. It won't down anyone by itself, either, so you won't be capturing prisoners en masse with it either. It was designed solely for restraining prisoners so someone could walk over with a club to beat them into submission and berserking colonists.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

faltonico

beenlagged

Your smart speed doesn't show up on mod settings. So I couldn't set a custom event speed.

Addhatic

dude update your enhancedcrafting mod.cant live without individual bill assignment

Thundercraft

Just an FYI: Your Ac-Override Injector seems to work fine with A17. At least, myself and another player haven't found any issues with this and my Mid-Rage Drop Pods: MF. It is injecting. There's no error reports in the log, either. The only thing missing seems to be an update to the target version so RimWorld could recognize it as current.