[A15/A16] AlcoholV's Mod List

Started by AlcoholV, November 23, 2016, 03:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

faltonico

Thank you Dingo and Caesius for your replies!
Now my question is, would break my save game if a swap to this?...
Time to find out.

Dingo

I doubt it would break savegames.

Facepunch

What is the 2nd meal in the cannibal mod? 1st is an eye, 3rd is a heart, but I got no idea what the 2nd one is

AlcoholV

Quote from: Facepunch on November 24, 2016, 12:12:44 PM
What is the 2nd meal in the cannibal mod? 1st is an eye, 3rd is a heart, but I got no idea what the 2nd one is

It's stomach.

faltonico

Quote from: Dingo on November 24, 2016, 09:06:51 AM
I doubt it would break savegames.
It didn't! =D
This mod expands the different kind of items that can be stacked up to 750, so it is more useful. I have no need to have 80+ quantum warehouses anymore.
Thanks a lot!

AlcoholV

Description:
Makes weather and some abnormally loud effect become quiet.

Dependency:
- Require Override Injector Mod

Fixed volume List:
CrashedShipPart_Ambience
AmbientNightInsects_Jungle
AmbientDayInsects_Jungle
AmbientAltitudeWind
Thunder_OffMap
Thunder_OnMap
AmbientRain
AmbientWind_Storm
MessageAlert
MessageBenefit
MessageAlertNegative
MessageSeriousAlert
Explosion_Bomb
Explosion_Stun
Explosion_Flame
Explosion_EMP

AlcoholV

Description:
Allows Override defs without changing the original defs xml.
It works as same as Language/def-injected.
See quiet weather mod as example.

Supercheese

Minor, minor issue: In the OP you have a typo "Quiet Weater" -- should be "Quiet Weather".

AlcoholV

Quote from: Supercheese on November 26, 2016, 06:33:52 PM
Minor, minor issue: In the OP you have a typo "Quiet Weater" -- should be "Quiet Weather".

woops!! thx~

faltonico

Thanks again for your mod ^^
Now i have a minor inconvenience, I use RT quantum storage, and i use a lot quantum relays to help my crafters not to waste time hauling the materials they need.
It sometimes implies having various stacks of the same said materials in several different places across the map, an example of that being an area of my map that is restricted for colonist in which only bots are allowed. Those bots have to do the repairing and crafting of the stuff there (a Huge nuclear plant), hence, they need components too.

So, here is my question:
What can i do for the mod to exclude components from the 750 stack limit modification? so i don't have to craft over 750 components to fill 2 quantum relays? -_-'

AlcoholV

Quote from: faltonico on December 04, 2016, 04:57:43 PM
So, here is my question:
What can i do for the mod to exclude components from the 750 stack limit modification? so i don't have to craft over 750 components to fill 2 quantum relays? -_-'

At this time, there is no way other than to change query statements in the source code then rebuild.
or you can change core stack limit yourself.
"..\RimWorld\Mods\Core\Defs\ThingDefs_Items\Items_Resource_Manufactured.xml"
change stack limit below the component defs.

joaonunes

Great mods! Although I don't use all of them I already use the Improved Increased Stack and Quiet Weather.

I only have one question...
How compatible is Work Smarter with other mods that affect hauling and such? My guess would be that there is near zero compatibility, just like many other mods that also affect hauling code. Am I guessing correctly? That is pretty much the one reason I have not installed it yet.
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

AlcoholV

Quote from: joaonunes on December 04, 2016, 08:56:35 PM
How compatible is Work Smarter with other mods that affect hauling and such? My guess would be that there is near zero compatibility, just like many other mods that also affect hauling code. Am I guessing correctly? That is pretty much the one reason I have not installed it yet.

It depends on the other mods. Probably there will be no problem.
Because most hauling mod do not touch WorkGiver_DoBill.
And the key to this mod is that it redefined WorkGiver_DoBill.

Next time I will work with the injection method instead of the overriding method so that I will be compatible with almost mods.

thx.

joaonunes

Quote from: AlcoholV on December 04, 2016, 09:24:58 PM
Quote from: joaonunes on December 04, 2016, 08:56:35 PM

It depends on the other mods. Probably there will be no problem.
Because most hauling mod do not touch WorkGiver_DoBill.
And the key to this mod is that it redefined WorkGiver_DoBill.

Next time I will work with the injection method instead of the overriding method so that I will be compatible with almost mods.

thx.

Humm alright, will try it out.
Do you want your colonists to look manlier?
Get a free mustache sample here!

faltonico

Quote from: AlcoholV on December 04, 2016, 06:24:13 PM
<snip>
Thank you for your reply!
I guess i'll have to live with this minor inconvenience for now, i don't feel comfortable modifying Core files :-[