Trump doom (game) - For those who care (no, im not lamenting, its a funny game)

Started by mumblemumble, November 26, 2016, 06:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mumblemumble

So someone made a doom mod out there for donald trumps campaign, and its pretty damn brilliant, especially for anyone who at all detests SJW bullshit.

To run it, you will need doom 2 (freedoom 2 will also work, but its a little wonky, for anyone whos broke but still want a look, without spending money. FREEDOOM IS AN ALTERATION OF DOOM 1 / 2 WITH ENTIRELY NEW ASSETS AND EFFECTS, ENTIRELY LEGAL TO DISTRIBUTE AND COPY, FOR THOSE WONDERING. FREEDOOM IS NOT PIRACY, ITS A DIFFERENT, OPEN-SOURCE GAME USING THE SAME CODE LANGUAGE)

Mod is pretty brilliant, contains plenty of sound clips from bernie sanders, clinton, trump, as well as plenty of real stuff from sjw snowflakes. Not only that but it has a difficulty called "social justice warrior" where no monsters attack "safe space rooms" are available to the player, and the player gets a harmless squirtgun instead of the standard pistol. on-top of that all trump supporting posters / fliers are replaced with hugbox sjw stuff, like privilege checking pamphlets, my little pony posters, steven universe posters, kill all men posters, ect.

whether you see this and get triggered, laugh your ass off, or have a good time, its worth checking out.

FREEDOOM LINK (yes, this is legal, before anyone tries to get on me for it)

GZDOOM (its a source port, allowing advanced effects, needed to run trump doom.)

TRUMPDOOM

Instructions for running : put gzdoom EXE in a folder, along with doom2.wad or FREEDOOM2.wad if you dont have the real doom. Click and drag trump doom onto gzdoom EXE, it should run fine.

Well worth the 2 hours I spent exploring it, gotta say... By the way, at least try SJW mode, and try the "last level" in sjw mode... (level 16?) its pretty funny. And its honestly not bad game-play either.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.