Some newbie questions.

Started by White Owl, October 16, 2013, 06:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

Quote from: SteveAdamo on October 17, 2013, 03:04:54 PM
Quote from: White Owl on October 16, 2013, 06:43:49 PMHi there!
White Owl, have you uploaded any of your videos? i tried searching for you on YT, but wasnt sure if this was your name there as well?

Try here.  Not a stalker, just had his videos bookmarked back when I started Kerbal Space Program.  (And back to it, as 0.22 was released yesterday.) :P

SteveAdamo

thanks Spike! i dont see any RW videos though... will just have to wait and see... :)

CustodianV131

I think the arresting makes a lot of sense, you also don't know what you get so arresting a newcomer sounds reasonable in this setting.
Might be nice if there was a small chance of some resisting arrest and starting a fight or, as mentioned above, join outright?

But the arresting is a big step up from having to shoot them and then convince them to join you :D
Gamers are young at heart and creative thinkers. Shall we play a game?

White Owl

In one practice game, not recorded, I had a wandering settler arrive and immediately join up. No shooting, no arresting. She just walked in, claimed a bed and started hauling stuff.

miah999

Quote from: White Owl on October 18, 2013, 07:28:31 AM
In one practice game, not recorded, I had a wandering settler arrive and immediately join up. No shooting, no arresting. She just walked in, claimed a bed and started hauling stuff.

That's pretty normal, I think they're supposed to be other survivors from your ship.

SteveAdamo

Quote from: White Owl on October 18, 2013, 07:28:31 AM
thats excellent! i have yet to see anyone else experience that yet...

glad to hear its a possibility... :)