[A15/A16] Enhanced Crafting

Started by AlcoholV, December 02, 2016, 09:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wellenbrecher

Hey AlcoholV, the link to the workshop doesn't work any more. Looking for it on there directly works, so I guess the link is mangled in some way.

AlcoholV

Quote from: Wellenbrecher on January 10, 2017, 06:39:01 AM
Hey AlcoholV, the link to the workshop doesn't work any more. Looking for it on there directly works, so I guess the link is mangled in some way.

Whoops! I forgot to update the link.

BlackGyver

You probably should change the Github link to https://github.com/AlcoholV/Rim.AcEnhancedCrafting/releases instead, I accidentally downloaded the master instead of the release the first time around, spent 15 minutes wondering why it wasn't working. ;D

I'm a genius!

Edit: One other thing, just to be sure, Colony Manager does have its own bill dialog, right? So I have to expect a conflict between the two mods? Has anyone successfully run both at the same time?

Canute

Not sure if this the mod self or a mod conflict, but beside Worktab i don't use any other mod that change work/crafting.

I notice now a few times that other crafter use the bill even when it set to a specified pawn. I use 1.131.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Rock5

I find it difficult to keep track of which colonists are assigned to which workbenches. Especially when I'm moving colonists between colonies.

AlcoholV, is there any chance we could get some sort of display that shows all the bills in a colony and who are assigned to them? That would make it HUGELY easier to manage.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

drakulux

Quote from: Rock5 on February 10, 2017, 01:58:21 AM
I find it difficult to keep track of which colonists are assigned to which workbenches. Especially when I'm moving colonists between colonies.

AlcoholV, is there any chance we could get some sort of display that shows all the bills in a colony and who are assigned to them? That would make it HUGELY easier to manage.
thats one reason i love colony manager.

Rock5

Can you use ColonyManager without using the automation features? Can you see a list of bills that you set manually?

Still, there are 2 problems I see. One is it wouldn't show the colonists assigned to the bills because that's not a vanilla feature. And the other is it requires a new game.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

crazybmanp

I am subscribed on steam,  but found the mod no longer subscribed yesterday. I went back and resubscribed but now i get this error when i load an old map. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8-nuQ404VzTXzVmRUkzbVJ1Wmc/view The only mod that has changed is this mod.

SuperSuit12

Can you make them bring the materials they're going to use to the bench ahead of time? So if I have them set to cook 3 meals, they don't drag 10 corn for every meal but rather take 30 corn, and not have to make multiple trips?

Or do they already do it and I didn't read thoroughly enough?

Canute

No thats not possible, thats why these Bulk meal's recipe mods exist.

Dragoon

Finally I don't have to micromanage to get someone's skill up.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

XeoNovaDan

I think this mod needs to see the light of the first page again. BUMP!

Great mod by the way

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on April 19, 2017, 03:10:38 AM
I think this mod needs to see the light of the first page again. BUMP!

Great mod by the way

Good call, I see a lot of people using Crafting Hysteresis (which is great!), but this is that plus some more great stuff.

XeoNovaDan

Kiame

A17 version is up and is on this page: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33106.0

Please continue all discussion on that thread too  :)