Lost

Started by risker34, April 01, 2014, 03:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

risker34

For some reason I didn't have a mod folder when I finished installing the game (knowing me I managed to mess up the install) I added one under the rimworld folder but it didn't work. Anything I can do or are mods just not for me?

Cala13er

risker34

confusedwings

Quote from: risker34 on April 01, 2014, 04:08:58 PM
windows vista
Get Win7

are you sure you have the latest version of the game? i've got 0.2.363

Thunder Rahja

The Mod folder should be in the same folder you run Rimworld from. If it's not there then something probably got lost on the way.

risker34

that may be the issue, i havent been keep as good tabs as i should of and im still on 2.50. although its highly possible that i messed something up while downloading.

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

ItchyFlea

Quote from: risker34 on April 01, 2014, 09:20:17 PM
that may be the issue, i havent been keep as good tabs as i should of and im still on 2.50. although its highly possible that i messed something up while downloading.

0.0.250 did not have mod support in it, and so did not have a mods folder. You should have received an email with the download link to the current version of the game when it was released. If you did not get that email, send Tynan an email: [email protected]
The current version of the game will not run if the mods folder doesn't exist.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created