[A15] Ancestral Spirits - ALPHA

Started by MinutesToWeekend, October 31, 2016, 11:31:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Thats maybe the reason why mayan's didn't exist anymore ? :-)

faltonico

Quote from: Canute on November 30, 2016, 05:29:03 AM
Thats maybe the reason why mayan's didn't exist anymore ? :-)
Nope, they decided not to sacrifice enough kitties, so their ancestors got angry and send them plagues that decimated their cities.

Wishmaster

Why do ancestors are always present ? as soon as a visit ends, another begins instantly. Is it supposed to happen ?
Also I realized it was much easier to satisfy ancestors since the latest update, isn't a bit too much now ? I gain magic even if I have don't have any embellishment

Canute

I though it depends on the shrine room.
A more impressive shrine room give more magic in return.

MinutesToWeekend

Quote from: Wishmaster on November 30, 2016, 05:06:44 PM
Why do ancestors are always present ? as soon as a visit ends, another begins instantly. Is it supposed to happen ?
Also I realized it was much easier to satisfy ancestors since the latest update, isn't a bit too much now ? I gain magic even if I have don't have any embellishment

Serial visits are not supposed to be happening. There's probably a bug that prevents them from returning to their shrines.

As for satisfying Ancestors the "New colony bonus" thought apparently is always present, which gives a perma-20-point boost. I think it's because they're in their own faction.

Unfortunately, it looks like this mod has a serious set of potentially breaking bugs, and there's a game jam competition for November that I'm joining, so I'm going to hold development on this mod until at least the start of the new year. I'm tired now since I just got back home from a conference, but sometime later this week I'll pull down most of the OP, since I don't feel comfortable putting up a mod which is both on hiatus and seems to have serious bugs.

Hydromancerx

Now that Faction Discovery is updated to Alpha 16 will this be updated as well?

Der Failer

Hey MinutesToWeekend, I kind of curious if you plan to update this mod.
I honestly liked it and would love to see it for A16.

forestfey

oh yes, I would like to try out an updated version, too!  ;D
Does it conflict with CoC Cults or can there be a fully blown belief-war?
"Despite all our accomplishments, we owe our existence to a six-inch layer of top-soil and the fact that it rains."
_
Klirrend klare Nacht
funkelt durch den Schleier.
Entfaltung nach innen

Jingling clear night
Sparkles through the veil.
Unfolding inwards