[A12d] EdB Interface Mods - DISCONTINUED (15 July 2016)

Started by EdB, August 09, 2014, 01:59:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinzy

Quote from: ekfkr92 on July 19, 2016, 07:19:36 AM
You are The greatest modder in this community ^_^

Oi! second greatest

G'bye EdBard! (or rather EdBard's mod)

RickyMartini

Kadrush

Ptolisgoodguy

Any idea what EdB will be moving onto next, if it's a different game or if they're taking a brake from the whole modding scene for a while?
I hear the voices... They are telling me to do terrible things... Sounds Fun!

DAOWAce

EdB's UI mods were as indispensable to the game as SkyUI is to Skyrim.

Sad to see you go, but glad to see things were slowly integrated into the base game; though maybe not as well as the mods themselves.

Thanks for everything you've done over the last 2 years.

Drogean

WAIT!! release the SOURCE CODE so we can continue this!! There are hundreds of developers ready to port this and continue development

maurojunior2011

Good afternoon.
Through the DLL version 13:03 I packed the source code for version 14.
This work, but this a bug, images with life bars are below the original ... I used the MOD colonist BAR KF and changed the original down, so you can see the MOD functions.

I have no intention to disclose anything without the MOD of the creator's permission. I only did it to help the creator with the issue of time. This MOD is amazing and it would be great to make it available again.

If the creator of interest, send me email I send the updated source code. I do not know if one has the option of sending something private.

maurojunior2011

Quote from: Drogean on July 30, 2016, 06:27:52 PM
WAIT!! release the SOURCE CODE so we can continue this!! There are hundreds of developers ready to port this and continue development

I updated the code COLONISTBAR and invetory, I am awaiting the create MOD if it comes in contact for me to pass him the updated code to post it, or allow me to post in his name.

Althalen

He has open sourced his Prepare Carefully Mod on this git: https://github.com/edbmods/EdBPrepareCarefully 
Maybe you can ask him there. He seems to be pretty open to the idea.

shhfiftyfive

i thought i could get by without this mod but is really frustrating dealing with the vanilla tabs/menus.

any chance someone will take on this project? or are there other mods already available that fix the interface like this mod did?

i'm aware of the vanilla colonist bar, but that's not even the best part of this mod...

TheThing

If anyone want, i can upload recompiled for a16 version of EdB Inventory, it may contain some bugs but look like it work. But i don't know, can i do it, are it illegal. My english level not high enough for asking mod author :D

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: TheThing on February 03, 2017, 07:47:20 AM
If anyone want, i can upload recompiled for a16 version of EdB Inventory, it may contain some bugs but look like it work. But i don't know, can i do it, are it illegal. My english level not high enough for asking mod author :D

I think people would be interested. EdB is still around to ask properly as well. Seems like your English is good enough to get the point across. I would encourage you to ask.

Neo456

Quote from: TheThing on February 03, 2017, 07:47:20 AM
any link ?