[A11b/A11] New Misriah Armory 0.4.1 (Halo Weapon Pack) | 9.7.2015

Started by Helixien, July 02, 2015, 10:57:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smexy_Vampire

any updates like making halo 2 battle rifle and the ODST weapons form halo 3 ODST ? silenced smg thiggy thay had

Edit:Also the guns need a little more balance ODST-wepons are a step up form standard marines. also to match or nerf the unfinished Haloverse weapon's. For now i did my own balance for my own gameing

nomedable

Ungrateful

BlackflagNarwhal

Wont work in thirteen, but im getting the hang of modding a mod so as an amature i might be able to make somethin like this work in 13, maybe even make the weapons buildable at a bench in the default game or maybe rig up somethin. MAYBE :D Modding the mods to work like guns is pretty easy though. Notepad++ is your friend. Do side by side comparisons of the mods weapon Defs and the games "Core" mods weapon Defs.

Smexy_Vampire

Quote from: BlackflagNarwhal on May 04, 2016, 04:32:05 AM
Wont work in thirteen, but im getting the hang of modding a mod so as an amature i might be able to make somethin like this work in 13, maybe even make the weapons buildable at a bench in the default game or maybe rig up somethin. MAYBE :D Modding the mods to work like guns is pretty easy though. Notepad++ is your friend. Do side by side comparisons of the mods weapon Defs and the games "Core" mods weapon Defs.
ya i may have to do it my self T_T

bazalisk

emm  so i had Misriah Armories 2.0  installed via steam but now its gone and i can't load my game or get into the Mods tab as my game hangs looking for it :s

can someone please put the version 2.0 back on steam?

thanks

Smexy_Vampire

now that the halo mod is being reborn can you update this 2 a 16 as well ? :D