request for more options in scenario editor

Started by keylocke, December 08, 2016, 02:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keylocke

here's a quick wishlist of stuff i hope gets added in scenario editor : these are mostly options that tweaks world generation

-choose number of factions and faction types : like choosing to have 5 or more factions and choosing to have min-max value per faction type. ie : pirate faction min (1) max (5) <--- something like this, so i can have a scenario where all are tribal faction (no guns)

-choose stone types available : i wanna be able to toggle what rocks are available for my scenario.

-choose biome types available : yea, i wanna recreate arrakis from dune if want to.

-choose max-min temperatures : global average temperature. which affects the temps modified by altitude.

-change ratio of landmass to ocean : because arrakis.

-be able to allow to add incompatible forced traits : like add 100% brawler, 100% careful shooter, 100% triggerhappy : and then the game will remove any incompatible traits one at a time until incompatibilities are gone. so at the above scenario, characters can randomly have either a brawler, or careful shooter, or triggerhappy. but not all of the above.

-etc.. some stuff i might have forgotten.