Door texture

Started by mrofa, April 03, 2014, 11:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrofa

I cant find the door texture or more like to change it, did a copy of a core door and added my own texture but the only one that show is the blueprint one the main is still original, what i am missing ?
All i do is clutter all around.

iame6162013

coud u add a download for it so we know exactly what u have and don't :)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

mrofa

Standart doors have:<blueprintTexturePath>Things/Building/Door_Blueprint</blueprintTexturePath>
<menuIconPath>Things/Building/Door_MenuIcon</menuIconPath>

I added <TexturePath> tag it should include my texture, but its still uses the default one.
My texture looks like default with grid to know where are parts are after opening :D
All i do is clutter all around.

iame6162013

<blueprintTexturePath>Things/Building/Door_Blueprint</blueprintTexturePath>
<texturePath>Things/Building/Linked/WallAlloy_Atlas</texturePath>
<menuIconPath>Things/Building/Linked/WallAlloy_MenuIcon</menuIconPath>

these are the one's u need i think (sorry i forgot about this!)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."