(A16 unstable) Stonecutting table counts all stone blocks

Started by Draconicrose, December 12, 2016, 03:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconicrose

When using "Do until you have X" in stonecutting bills all blocks are counted instead of just the ones of the specific type, making it impossible to do say 50 granite and 50 limestone unless I do until 50 on one and until 100 on the other.
I have a Rimworld Let's Play for you -> Let's Play Rimworld Playlist

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Draconicrose on December 12, 2016, 03:55:45 PM
When using "Do until you have X" in stonecutting bills all blocks are counted instead of just the ones of the specific type, making it impossible to do say 50 granite and 50 limestone unless I do until 50 on one and until 100 on the other.

Think that would count as a suggestion as that is how this has worked for quite a while and is as far as we know, working as intended. There has been a mod that changes this for quite a few alphas (Stonecutting Tweak) that hopefully will be updated very soon.

The work around without the mod is to just keep clicking do X number of each type of stone. Keep increasing that number as it counts down while you still need more blocks.

Tynan

Thanks Dracon. As BlackSmoke noted, this is more of a suggestion, it's working as it was designed so this isn't technically a bug.

Also, I'm pretty sure there are now bills for specific stone types. Will check.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog