Let's get those paint brushes moving folks!

Started by Ramsis, May 30, 2015, 03:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Szymonpik

Hello. My name is Paul. I Am long time fan of the game, and newcomer to this forum. Recently i started to learn 3D software, and I created something Rimworld Related. I wanted to show it to someone, who would like it. If it is not against forum rules, you can find me on facebook or instagram as: @Szymonpikart . I always loved shape of this ship, and i could not find eny 3D randers of it... So i did one myself. If youll like it, and those gain any traction on social medias i'll do all "planet scene".

Emily34

Quote from: Adamiks on May 30, 2015, 04:59:12 PM
I didn't read it because i can't look at your signature (it's so creepy) ;D
hahahha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cyndi58

Truly, great expressions! :) Don't stress over others being better, since everybody began some place, you're exactly at your very own prior piece excursion to ability :)

Would i be able to ask for?

Someone utilizing an exorbitantly huge weapon here! travis shirt to chase a little prey creature.

Maybe chasing a squirrel with a minigun?

Be that as it may, as is humorously the situation here and there, suppose that the squirrel is safe and everything/everybody around the squirrel is shot up.

Samapple31

Born with pleasure and patience.

MissFox

Canute

Best way would be to use the Reply button, and not the quick reply box.
Then you see file attachment options and the buttons that help you for image links.

MissFox

I tried to keep as close as possible to the in game assets but the cataphract armor and charge rifle both have odd geometry.

Had to just guess for the parts the assets don't represent.

MissFox

Quote from: Canute on September 19, 2021, 03:31:36 AM
Best way would be to use the Reply button, and not the quick reply box.
Then you see file attachment options and the buttons that help you for image links.

Thank you Canute, I wasn't sure was I was missing but turns out the original image was over the file limit and that's what was stopping the image uploading. :)

MissFox

Also... Here's the character this is based off of.

Leversun

Is anyone wants to paint and post em' rim fan art here?