[MODPACK] The BIG Bang any day now

Started by jamieg, April 03, 2014, 11:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamehawk

Crimsonknight3

Is the pack going to be updated with the newer releases of some of the mods?

Coenmcj

May I suggest adding in the inventory mod?
Considering there are so many resources, it seems like a good idea.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

Thracian

Can you add Start with more Colonists mod an MapGen+? And can you combine BetterPower+ and Industrial RIM mod?

jaredis1

I would like my mod, Riley's All in one Crafting mod with this mod pack if that is okay?

ItchyFlea

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

laston

So having a problem where colonist miss when looking for things... For example the attached file had all of the big bang mods, but there is one colonist that won't eat meal... starving, but won't eat meal... Another file that I have, cooks won't cook...

Edit: Apparently I can't attach, because even zipped, they run 352kb and the other is 429kb.... Any ideas?

ItchyFlea

Quote from: laston on May 21, 2014, 11:39:40 PM
Edit: Apparently I can't attach, because even zipped, they run 352kb and the other is 429kb.... Any ideas?
Upload them to a file-sharing website, such as Mediafire, and post the download links here. :)
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

murlocdummy

There really needs to be a way to remove steam geysers.  My map is full of holes, and I can't find the code responsible for randomly generating them.

Cala13er

Quote from: murlocdummy on May 22, 2014, 04:58:12 PM
There really needs to be a way to remove steam geysers.  My map is full of holes, and I can't find the code responsible for randomly generating them.

That would be part of betterpower+, One of it's incidentworkers cause this. :) Hope this helps.

laston

Quote from: laston on May 21, 2014, 11:39:40 PM
So having a problem where colonist miss when looking for things... For example the attached file had all of the big bang mods, but there is one colonist that won't eat meal... starving, but won't eat meal... Another file that I have, cooks won't cook...

Links....
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxasLXuyL9A3X0ZDTnltaW84QU0/edit?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxasLXuyL9A3cTg2bmRjblVEVm8/edit?usp=sharing

murlocdummy

Quote from: Cala13er on May 22, 2014, 05:02:12 PM
Quote from: murlocdummy on May 22, 2014, 04:58:12 PM

That would be part of betterpower+, One of it's incidentworkers cause this. :) Hope this helps.

I've found out how to fix it, thanks.  Now, I can't figure out how the Laser Drills determine how long to make a Steam Geyser.  They don't seem to do anything other than sit there and draw power for weeks on end.

mrofa

In bp+ you need to connect it with belt thingy for it to start producing something.
All i do is clutter all around.

ItchyFlea

Quote from: murlocdummy on May 24, 2014, 06:48:26 PM
I've found out how to fix it, thanks.  Now, I can't figure out how the Laser Drills determine how long to make a Steam Geyser.  They don't seem to do anything other than sit there and draw power for weeks on end.
IIRC They take about 12 in-game days. When they are finished they will dismantle themselves leaving behind a fresh steam geyser.

Architect

Quote from: ItchyFlea on May 25, 2014, 04:14:43 AM
Quote from: murlocdummy on May 24, 2014, 06:48:26 PM
IIRC They take about 12 in-game days. When they are finished they will dismantle themselves leaving behind a fresh steam geyser.

14 exactly :P
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.