Mod Request Orbo-Pod (a16)

Started by tonsrd, December 15, 2016, 11:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonsrd

https://www.twitch.tv/disnof - live and he just spoke of mod request for orbo-pod ( I added some more ideas )

a16 unstable adds pod launcher and chem fuel.
PL can hold 150 fuel.
pod only uses 75 for jump ( short distance )

Request - longer distances-
- a 2x range pod that uses 150 CF
- a PL that holds 300 CF
- a 4x range pod

- a "burner" mod with a fuel for power. ( instead of wood )
- oil from drill ( slow but infinite ? )

sulusdacor

you should probably wait till a16 releases with the stable build with requests like these. the values you mentioned can be changed by tynan with release ;)

the other thing is that as you mentioned it is a unstable version. the development build is to test buggs and problems with the vanilla game. there is a topic were you can post such information ("balance and design feedback") and problem/issues with the pod launcher range/fuel consumption would count towards those.^^

as for your other things:

my first thought witht he chemfuel was too, that he had added a power plant taking these or the generators would. i assume a lot of people probably had this thought and i'm sure someone will make an addition for that when the stable build releases.

for the oil, if i remember correctly hardcore sk adds this. most of the content of the modpack is taken from seperate mods. so you might want to check there. if its  from a seperate mod i'm sure it will be updated for a16 too in time.