Swamps, Uncomfortable Reptileskin, Smoothable Stone Walls, Hill Bombs, DogTricks

Started by Darkmark8910, December 18, 2016, 11:04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmark8910

Hi admins!

Five ideas are as above ^^ I've been playing the CK Plants & Animals mod, which does AMAZING work to the tropical rainforest biome, and then thought "My, wouldn't a swamp biome be a challenge? All of that swamp mucking up (pun intended) plans for the base you build every time.... I also saw a picture of an alligator in a sewer in Florida, which terrified me into thinking of alligators attacking colonists. Eeeeek.

Reptile skin! Cobraskin can be less comfy. I mean... lounging on scales doesn't sound too comfy (never done it). Perhaps more valuable, though, than cowskin anyway? It probably takes 50 dead cobras to equal the leather of one cow, after all, just due to their sizes, setting aside commonality.

Please make it so we can smooth stone walls like we can stone floors!

Enable sieging enemies to bombard specifically your mountain roofs. Perhaps not the pure mountain, but the others with the goal of collapsing your roofs. That'd be terrifying for sure! "I'm just gonna ignore all those mortors b/c I'm in a mountain... although this might collapse and fall on me and kill me...."

Last suggestion: teach dogs tricks. Dogs and other highly-intelligent animals could, say, play fetch. Joy activity :D