[DEVELOPEMENT] German Translation| V3.5 | Alpha 4 | TESTER-ONLY

Started by TheEisbaer, April 06, 2014, 05:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheEisbaer

Quote from: Tynan on April 08, 2014, 10:30:08 AM
Quote from: TheEisbaer on April 08, 2014, 08:56:30 AM
Sooo I am updating my translation to 405, but it may take longer because I have to insert every def manually to translate it :)

Yeah, you guys have some more work to do. I think later translators can use the first ones as templates. Note there were a handful of changes to existing xml files as well. Good luck!

Yep i notices the handful of changes already but thanks for pointing it out. And I'm working bottom to top and I am at the ThingDefs folder now :D

Haplo

Tynan, does this work for the mods accordingly, or does it only work in core for now?

Tynan

Quote from: Haplo on April 08, 2014, 11:13:38 AM
Tynan, does this work for the mods accordingly, or does it only work in core for now?

Any translation, when activated, can translate content from any mod. Theoretically - this isn't tested.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

TheEisbaer

~99% finished :) (in testing)

RC1 uploaded

Tynan

If you'd like to have it included in Alpha 3, could you email me so we can just get a record of the terms of Ludeon's usage of the translation?

TheEisbaer

Quote from: Tynan on April 09, 2014, 11:52:27 AM
If you'd like to have it included in Alpha 3, could you email me so we can just get a record of the terms of Ludeon's usage of the translation?

So Tynan the translation is now updated to the possibilities of 407 :)

Tynan

Arg, for better or worse, I'm content-locked. So it might have to wait for A4 for the full fleshy translation to be in there.

TheEisbaer

Updated to 0.3.410 :D

TheEisbaer

Hell yeah! Updated in less than an hour after tester-build release, new record? :D

TheEisbaer

Tynan

Geeves

Sooo I am updating my translation to 405, but it may take longer because I have to insert every def manually to translate it :)

Yeah, you guys have some more work to do. I think later translators can use the first ones as templates. Note there were a handful of changes to existing xml files as well. Good luck!

That is what I did for the Dutch version, after my first load into the game, I notice only half of the game is actually translated. Time to start digging to find the files that I've missed.
You know it is bedtime when you open a file called GeneralEffecters.xml and the first 2 words you notice are: Butcher and Children.
==============
Learning to program is easy. Learning to put what is in your mind into programming code, now that is the hard part.

Neone

Quote from: Geeves on April 28, 2014, 08:23:33 AM

That is what I did for the Dutch version, after my first load into the game, I notice only half of the game is actually translated. Time to start digging to find the files that I've missed.

There are still blank spots :) If you are using Alpha 3, there are many of them. If you are using Alpha 4, most of blank spots are mentioned here: http://ludeon.com/mantis/view.php?id=683
+ backstory

Haplo

If you're using the german version as the source, I don't know if you have download access to it, but I've updated the git to 0.4.420 a few days ago. Most of the changes should be in there :)

Geeves

No I do not have the download access to that (yet). If I obtain said access, I shall download it and compare it to my own files.
You know it is bedtime when you open a file called GeneralEffecters.xml and the first 2 words you notice are: Butcher and Children.
==============
Learning to program is easy. Learning to put what is in your mind into programming code, now that is the hard part.