Harvests missing (please help)

Started by Redbowsk, January 19, 2018, 06:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redbowsk

(sorry for my english)

Hi. I have one big problem. Aaaaallllll my plants dissapear after harvest. I have 10 fields with all diferent plants. They growing to 100% and than my farmers try to harvest it, but nothing drop. They just harvested aaaaaaall and nothing drop on the ground. NOTHING. To this moment it worked fine, they harvest plants (potatos atc) and take it to the freezer. But now they just harvest and seed new, but nothing drop. This will kill my village. I need food! Please, do you know what is wrong???? THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Canute

Ofcourse we don't.
Thats for sure not a vanila behavior and since it worked before something must gone wrong.
Did you installed any mod shortly ? Then try to remove that mod and look if it help, a safegame just before the harvest would be good to check this.

If you got Hugslib mod installed, use the share log button at the error window and post the link.

Calahan

@ Redbowsk - You will need to provide more information in order for people to be able to help you and help you work out what happened to your crops.

1 - Harvesting can fail if a Pawn has a low growing skill, so what was the growing skill of the Pawn(s) who did the harvesting?
2 - You also give no time frame regarding how long it was between you seeing 100% grown plants, and then you noticing the missing harvest. Hungry animals nearby (tame or wold) could have eaten the harvest (although a lot of animals would be needed to eat them all if it was a big harvest).
3 - If it was a few days before you noticed then the harvested crops could have deteriorated to nothing if their were outside.
4 - Also, you say you had a lot of different plants all grown to 100%. That's actually not that common because there is quite a difference between the amount of time it takes some plants to grow to maturity (compared to some other plants). So for them all to be 100% grown at the same time sounds rather a strange coincidence. So are you sure all the plants were 100% grown?
5 - And did you order the plants to be harvested or did your growers do this automatically (when the plants reached 100%)? Maybe you used the cut plant command on plants that you thought were grown enough to produce a yield, but weren't.
6 - There is a random Blight event which can spread and which causes your crops to give no yield when harvested.

So can you please either provide more information, or even better post a save game so that others can check the problem out.

Also, when you are asking for help please do not add excessive extra letters to words to sound them out (I think it's called). If you are telling a story or having a conversation with someone then you can do this. But here you are not doing that, as here you are asking for help. And doing this when asking for help is just going to put off people from reading your post, and with it limit the number of people who are willing to help you. So please refrain from posting words written like "Aaaaallllll" and "aaaaaaall" in any reply. Thank you.

Redbowsk

Okey, thank you guys. I found out what was that. It was some plague on my fields. I had to destroy all and seed again new. So, my mistake :P

Calahan

Good to hear you managed to find out what the cause was (and thanks for posting again to let us know).

Redbowsk

Yeah, your number 6 was right. Thank you again.