Started by Celthric Aysen, April 06, 2014, 11:17:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celthric Aysen

My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

Somz

Just upload them to Tinypics, you don't even have to make an account to do so. :)
To beer or not to beer.
That is a laughable question.

Celthric Aysen

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

Celthric Aysen

Dr. Z

Prasie the Squirrel!

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: Dr. Z on April 15, 2014, 12:21:39 PM
Whoohoo finally  ;D
Your base is not that bad tho, but i would highly recommend that you move your solar panels away from the battle zone, as it may get destroyed

Zerkuran

Here my base. It looks in some areas strange but Cleopatra gives me a hard time when it comes to expanding.

Zerkuran

And finally here my inpenetrable Main Accesspoint Defense (MAD):

And for the landing in your base pirates:

Stormkiko

I see all these pictures of people cramming turrets so close together, do they not set off a chain reaction anymore? Or is it just because they are able to place so many of them that they kill off everything first?

Zerkuran

Quote from: Stormkiko on April 16, 2014, 03:24:47 AM
I see all these pictures of people cramming turrets so close together, do they not set off a chain reaction anymore? Or is it just because they are able to place so many of them that they kill off everything first?

They still set off a chain reaction. But the Raiders directly landing in your base are even on tough so few, that 30 Turrets can easily kill them before any real damage is done.

The only danger comes from "normal" raiders. But setting up a death valley slow them down and they can not shoot back until they reach an unoccupied tile. I have never seen a raid powerfull enough to withstand 60 Seconds (roughly the time needed for reaching a free tile) the fire of 16 Turrets + 7 Miniguns.   

*edit: improved typo*

dd0029

For your drop defense, do they prefer to drop at the beacon?

Zerkuran

Quote from: dd0029 on April 16, 2014, 09:26:01 AM
For your drop defense, do they prefer to drop at the beacon?

No But it seems they can only drop on free tiles without a roof. I have only 2 kinds of non-roofed areas. First the Space around my trade beacons.
Second the 4x4 Squares for the photovoltaic generators. But the generators are buildings so the tile is not empty. Everything around these 4x4 areas is also roofed. Thats why I have sunlamps on my normal cropfields.

Here a picture with my no-roof zoning.

The solar panels dont produce energy because of an eclipse.
To generate a roof around the panels and on the wider areas, I placed these strange 1 tile Stonebrickwalls where they are needed.

Captain Scott

I didn't feel like tunneling when I started; however, the whole upper part of the map is basically tunneled out (1 year in game).

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]