[A14/A13] ricemaster's mod pack - Landmines, Anti bug resonator and more...

Started by ricemaster, April 11, 2016, 10:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy_Dandy

Dugalle900

You should put the version number in the zip file, it was a pain the ass figuring out wether or not I had the current version. I eventually just gave up and downloaded the current one and replaced the old one  '-'
Quote from: Ouan on March 09, 2016, 10:33:20 PM
I see that the rumors that Skullywag modded himself to death were greatly exaggerated.

Rauminen

Hi there, awesome mods! Love the land mines! Well except the sleeping gas one :) Built about 6 or 7 of them in a row inside a 1 tile wide tunnel, bunch of ferals just walked right trough them - ok they became dizzy a little bit but that's that. Anyhow, they are fun!

The anti-bug resonator on the other hand, doesn't seem to work at all - I just got an infestation right inside the (large) circle. Also noticed that the state of the resonator (in terms of covering large or small area) is not saved - when you load the game, it's always set to small. I was wondering if maybe the 2 issues are related?

zmadz

faltonico

Thundercraft

You updated your Steam Workshop version of Landmines to A16 so fast that I did not get a chance to download the A15 version. Could you share a download of the A15 version? Please?