Creative Rewards site

Started by Katak, December 20, 2016, 03:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katak

Is there some problem with the Creative Rewards site?  It seems to be failing Steam auth for me and has been for a few days.

I wanted to check why my Name in Game didn't make it into Alpha 16, but I am currently unable to even log in.   :-\

LittleMikey

Quote from: Katak on December 20, 2016, 03:26:39 PM
Is there some problem with the Creative Rewards site?  It seems to be failing Steam auth for me and has been for a few days.

I wanted to check why my Name in Game didn't make it into Alpha 16, but I am currently unable to even log in.   :-\

Looks like there might have been some problem with the rewards server:
https://ludeon.com/blog/2016/12/request-to-re-create-creative-content/

Katak

Thank you for the link.  Unfortunately, none of that content is mine and I still cannot log into the Creative Rewards system anymore. 

milon

Weird. Send an email to Ludeon Support ([email protected]) and explain the issue. Include your user name, but not your password unless Support asks for it.

Katak

Thanks for the tip.  I just sent an email over there and then started messing around with IE's F12 Developer menu.  Turns out that I was able to work around the issue by going to the Emulation tab and changing the Document mode to 10.

Not sure what broke it recently, but this is the workaround in case anyone else runs into this.