[A17][Cannabis] ZWCannaHerb (1.3.4)

Started by ZModW, December 21, 2016, 06:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZModW

www.ZModW.jimdo.com

Description:
English
Our Mod is developed in german but is also completely translated into english.
If you find any bugs feel free to contact us :)

• Needs to start a new world to work everything without issues! I had no errors with existing Colonys but I havn't test it in longterm. To be sure you should start a new Colony :)
  • All textures have been reworked :)
  • We are working on our project. Thank you for your patience!

------------------------------------------
Deutsch
Unsere Mod wird auf Deutsch entwickelt aber wir haben auch eine Komplete Übersetzung auf Englisch
Wenn du einige Bugs findest kannst du uns gerne Kontaktieren :)

• Es muss eine neue Welt gestartet werden damit alles ohne Probleme läuft! Ich hatte keine Probleme mit einer existierenden Kolonie aber ich habe es nicht auf Langezeit getestet. Um sicher zu gehen solltest du eine neue Kolonie starten :)
  • Alle Texturen wurden überarbeitet :)
  • Wir arbeiten an unserem Projekt. Danke für eure Geduld!

VIDEO ZWCannaHerb A13 1.1 VIDEO

Author/Mod Team
     ZModW
        ZeRo
        W4D1m

Download:

ADLoad (1.3.4)          ADFree (1.3.4)

Patreon (1.4.0)

How to install:
- Unzip the contents and place them in your RimWorld/Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.
- If you want to Support us check our Patreon page or our Website almost Daily for Updates www.ZModW.jimdo.com

[E] MOD:
- 3 different Cannabis types [Green Kush] | [Orange Bud] | [Purple Haze]
- 1 Herb [Herb Root]
- 4 research projects
- Every Cannabis typ cause a different effect > Green Kush is more for medical use and to make Hemp Fibers (for Clothes) and Hemp (for Building Material).
- > Orange Bud is a more balanced type for joy > Purple Haze have the most Quality and the best effect.
- Herb Root needs to be digged up - cooked - and then can be used as Medicine, slightly better than normal Medicine. (As demonstrated in the Video)
- You can perform a permanent Anesthesia with the Herb Root. Your Prisoner could be Anesthetized, he/she will stay alive but be unable to flee.
- The Cannabis Plants will spawn in the wilderness. You have to research every Cannabis type to be able to cultivate them, thereby are cultivated plants are different from those of the wilderness. The Herb Root can only be cultivated in the Hydroponics.
- The fourth Research is Medical Cannabis which can be researched after all 3 types are researched.
//Herb Root = MedicalPotency = 1.1;
//Medical Cannabis = MedicalPotency = 1.4;
- a new Faction called "Rastafari" they are very friendly and good trading partners
- 3 new Traits Wild Stoner | Social Stoner | Chill Stoner
if you need more information visit our Homepage or watch the Video

[D] MOD:
- 3 verschiedene Cannabis typen [Green Kush] | [Orange Bud] | [Purple Haze]
- 1 Herb [Wurzel Pflanze]
- 4 Forschungsprojekte
- Jede Cannabis typ wirkt auf verschiedene weise > Green Kush ist mehr für den Medizinischen gebrauch gedacht und um Hanffasern (für Kleidung) und Hanf (für Bau Material) herzustellen.
- > Orange Bud ist der ausbalanzierte typ für Vergnügung > Purple Haze hat die höhste Qualität und den besten Effekt.
- Wurzel Pflanze muss ausgegraben - gekocht - und kann dann als Medizin benutzt werden die ein kleines bischen besser ist als normale Medizin. (So wie im Video gezeigt)
- Du kannst eine Dauerhafte Anästhesie mit der Wurzel Pflanze durchführen. Dein Gefangener könnte anästhesiert werden, er/sie bleibt am Leben, ist aber nicht mehr in der Lage zu fliehen.
- Die Cannabis Pflanzen werden in der Wildnis spawnen. Du must jede Cannabis typ erforschen um sie selbst zu züchten, dadurch unterscheidet sich die gezüchtete Pflanze von denen aus der Wildnis. Die Wurzel Pflanze kann nur in Hydroponics gezüchtet werden.
- Die vierte Forschung ist das Medizinische Cannabis welches erforscht werden kann nachdem alle 3 typenen erforscht sind.
//Wurzel Pflanze = MedicalPotency = 1.1;
//Medizinische Cannabis = MedicalPotency = 1.4;
- eine neue Fraktion die "Rastafari" sie sind sehr freundlich und gute Handelspartner
- 3 neue Merkmale Wild Kiffer | Sozialer Kiffer | Chilliger Kiffer
Wenn du mehr Informationen brauchst besuche unsere Homepage oder schau dir das Video an

Support:
- Support us if you love what we do :) Thanks a lot!
- We will update our Mods on our Patreon page
- Wir werden unsere Mods auf unserer Patreon seite aktualisieren

Other Mods:
- ZWTraits A17 1.0.2 - [FORUM] - ZWTraits A17 1.0.6
- ZeRoW A17 1.2.3 - [FORUM] - ZeRoW A17 1.2.4
- SafePower A17 1.3.2 - [FORUM] - SafePower A17 1.4.0
- ZWAnimals A17 1.2.0 - [FORUM] - ZWAnimals A17 1.3.0
- AdvancedWeapons A17 1.0.3 - [FORUM] - AdvancedWeapons A17 1.1.0

cammillotto

Hello

I like your mod and the cannabis spin you gave it the game. I have been using it on a new save. I took it from steam. There are some issues/questions:
- there's a little mess up with language, I see some terms in German (Mensch Flash, Mensch Leather, Mensch Corpse in inventory; make Medizinische Wurtzel in bills; Iss Raw Root, etc. - please note that there's a mix English/German...Maybe you forgot to translate some parts?)
- the Raw root can also be used to heal people, although I'm not sure it has a greater effect than making patients feel not so in pain but in an 'healing dream'; could you please explain a bit more? is this intended?
- could you please list the three cannabis and the root under drugs in inventory?
- also: I don't like that my animal trainers feed them the precious herb... is there a way to avoid that? maybe if your products are listed under drugs that won't happen. not sure though, I've not enough experience about how mods work
- last thing: sometimes my pawns get some sort of effect from just taking up the root: either they stand and do nothing, or they pick the root up and drop it, left and right, like crazy! :-) some of them (not all of my actual colonists) also like to steal all the stash and have it only for themselves...but they don't eat it, just have it in their personal inventory. any idea on why this happens?

Well...I hope you find this useful!

thanks again for the work you (and all other modders) do to make this game even better!

ambivalence

Please, could you adapt your research defs to one of the popular here Vegetable Garden's ones? Everybody uses it, it also has 3 tiers – no need to multiply pretty similar technologies. Do you agree, right? :3 This way we can make our techtree clean, which a16 need. Moreover, no harm for anybody – just peace!

<ResearchProjectDef>
<defName>agriculture</defName>
<label>agriculture I</label>
<description>Researches plant genetics to unlock new and exciting new types of plants to grow! \n\n Unlocks a new tier of vegetables to grow. \n\n Unlocks sowing of Eggplants, Beans, Pumpkins, Squash, Tomatoes, Red Lentils, and Mushrooms. Also unlocked research for extra flowers and trees.</description>
<baseCost>300</baseCost>
    <techLevel>Neolithic</techLevel>
<researchViewX>13</researchViewX>
<researchViewY>4.75</researchViewY>
</ResearchProjectDef>

<ResearchProjectDef>
<defName>agricultureII</defName>
<label>agriculture II</label>
<description>Researches plant genetics to unlock new and exciting new types of plants to grow! \n\n Unlocks a new fruits to grow. Fruit has a higher nutrition and requires less to make meals. \n\n Unlocks sowing of Pinneapples, Grapes, Cloudberries, Gooseberries, Agave, Strawberries, Blueberries, and Watermelons. </description>
<baseCost>300</baseCost>
    <techLevel>Neolithic</techLevel>
<prerequisites>
<li>agriculture</li>
</prerequisites>
<researchViewX>14</researchViewX>
<researchViewY>4.75</researchViewY>
  </ResearchProjectDef>

<ResearchProjectDef>
<defName>agricultureIII</defName>
<label>agriculture III</label>
<description>Researches plant genetics to unlock new and exciting new types of plants to grow! \n\n Unlocks new fruit trees to grow. Fruit trees have a longer grow time but a higher yield. \n\n Unlocks sowing of Apple, Banana,Cherries, Olives, Orange, Peach, Date, and Fig trees.</description>
<baseCost>300</baseCost>
    <techLevel>Medieval</techLevel>
<prerequisites>
<li>agricultureII</li>
</prerequisites>
<researchViewX>15</researchViewX>
<researchViewY>4

ZModW

Thank you this is a long list :D
Quote from: cammillotto on January 02, 2017, 05:18:56 PM
- there's a little mess up with language, I see some terms in German (Mensch Flash, Mensch Leather, Mensch Corpse in inventory; make Medizinische Wurtzel in bills; Iss Raw Root, etc. - please note that there's a mix English/German...Maybe you forgot to translate some parts?)
Sry I will try to find the missing translations!

- the Raw root can also be used to heal people, although I'm not sure it has a greater effect than making patients feel not so in pain but in an 'healing dream'; could you please explain a bit more? is this intended?
The whole idea was that we wanted to create a root which can be cooked and used as "normal" medicine. Uncooked it would have a low medical use. In the higher stages like 'healing dream' you can breath a bit better, your bloodfiltration and bloodpumping is higher and your metabolism gets lower.

- could you please list the three cannabis and the root under drugs in inventory?
- also: I don't like that my animal trainers feed them the precious herb... is there a way to avoid that? maybe if your products are listed under drugs that won't happen. not sure though, I've not enough experience about how mods work
Will do it for the next update :)

- last thing: sometimes my pawns get some sort of effect from just taking up the root: either they stand and do nothing, or they pick the root up and drop it, left and right, like crazy! :-) some of them (not all of my actual colonists) also like to steal all the stash and have it only for themselves...but they don't eat it, just have it in their personal inventory. any idea on why this happens?
Yeah that was a silly bug, but it is already fixed in the last update 1.2.5 ! If you use steam I guess you should already have it :)

Well...I hope you find this useful!
Absolutely! Thank you so much :) With your help we are able to improve our Mod :D

Quote from: ambivalence on January 04, 2017, 11:20:35 AM
Please, could you adapt your research defs to one of the popular here Vegetable Garden's ones? Everybody uses it, it also has 3 tiers – no need to multiply pretty similar technologies. Do you agree, right? :3 This way we can make our techtree clean, which a16 need. Moreover, no harm for anybody – just peace!
Maybe we will make an optional file on our Homepage :)

cammillotto

thank you for your feedback and action taken! I'll check soon if the strange thing with the raw root still happens, since I haven't harvested it anymore.

ambivalence

Quote from: ZModW on January 11, 2017, 01:18:06 PM
Maybe we will make an optional file on our Homepage :)

Please, report here when its ready.

cesarjunior233

ZModW

Quote from: ambivalence on February 12, 2017, 08:46:01 AM
Please, report here when its ready.

Sry for replying late, but we have uploaded a Compatipility Patch (ResearchCombine) for Vegetable Garden about a month ago..the fastest way you can see our updates, if they arrive, is to check our Homepage frequently.

Every now and then I take some time to update on the forum or Workshop.. it is a lot easier to manage everything on one place -> our Homepage.. again, sorry for the late reply :)

Quote from: cesarjunior233 on February 12, 2017, 10:55:38 AM
How to translate to english ???
I am not sure if I understand your question.. , but if you use RimWorld in english the Mod should automatically use the translated files..

ambivalence

Thank you for it. However, those ad-links are really terrible – I had to open (oh my god) edge browser to download it; both chromium and fox refused to do it even when all the defenses were set off. Is it really worth it? (the rhetorical question)