[A17/A18] [WIP] Warhammer 40k Corruption

Started by Cpt.Ohu, December 22, 2016, 05:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cpt.Ohu

Noted and fixed for the next update.

Addeptis

Sending sliver to the admech doesn't raise relations.

Eich

Hi! How to corrupt my pawns? Purity of souls of my warptouched and intrigued pawns grown slowly day after day. Skulls in the bedrooms and dark altar can't change it.

Cpt.Ohu

Quote from: Addeptis on May 14, 2017, 09:07:12 PM
Sending sliver to the admech doesn't raise relations.

Noticed that there was still the vanilla code for affecting faction colors, it's fixed now. Problem is hidden factions don't get affected by the normal gift-option.

Quote from: Eich on May 21, 2017, 05:05:57 PM
Hi! How to corrupt my pawns? Purity of souls of my warptouched and intrigued pawns grown slowly day after day. Skulls in the bedrooms and dark altar can't change it.

Corruption still isn't quite balanced, I don't want to make it too quick because then you'd be constantly getting corrupted pawns.
There are corrupted weapons (like the warpstaff) that affect the soul. In the current version this is the most proactive thing you can do. Other than that there's a new mapcondition-incident (corruptive drone).

There are effigies and corrupting books in the making, there'll be a wanderer incident where a corrupted pawn comes and talks to your people, and the range of corrupted weapons/apparel will increase. The code for demonic possession after reading certain books is finished.

The dark altar is more of an asthetic piece, currently there's no code associated that influences the pawns, apart from what the prayer has to say. And skulls are way too prevalent in the Imperium to make a real impact on the corruption-meter.

kaptain_kavern

Hey buddy, I just came back and I can just say that what you have made/done is astounding  8)

Can wait to try it when i'll have more free time

Oled

A17 when? I need this in my live. Also the powers that you learn from books vanish when reloading my save back in a16.

TheIvoryDisaster

I LOVE your mod! I'm trying to learn how your code works so I can contribute.

As you prepare for a17, please note an error that keeps occurring in my game with tau rail rifles and pulse rifles. When I load any save, those weapons that are already spawned lose their textures in the main thread.

Error log below:
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/79e3ff9397ec700a77428c73d8ac329a

Cpt.Ohu

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on May 22, 2017, 07:02:25 PM
Hey buddy, I just came back and I can just say that what you have made/done is astounding  8)

Can wait to try it when i'll have more free time

Hey,  nice to see you back here after all this time.

Quote from: Oled on May 26, 2017, 10:12:54 AM
A17 when? I need this in my live. Also the powers that you learn from books vanish when reloading my save back in a16.

I have to admit I didn't even have time to check the changes in A17 for updating the mod, so probably it'll take some time to adjust all the XMLs. I'll take a look at saving psyker powers for that  bug.

Quote from: TheIvoryDisaster on May 27, 2017, 12:21:05 AM
I LOVE your mod! I'm trying to learn how your code works so I can contribute.

As you prepare for a17, please note an error that keeps occurring in my game with tau rail rifles and pulse rifles. When I load any save, those weapons that are already spawned lose their textures in the main thread.

Error log below:
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/79e3ff9397ec700a77428c73d8ac329a

Thanks for your enthusiasm. I'd be glad to get some help on this.

TheIvoryDisaster

Okay here's my first attempt at helping:

The Products tag in the Recipies_Production.xml for MakeMecTemplateEnergy is incorrect. It produces a common template and should produce an energy template.

Where would you like me to send the corrected file? Assuming I have corrected it properly haha.

Oled

Hey Ohu please make a discourt server becuse that would make things more easyer

Cpt.Ohu

Well, development and bugfixing has come to a crawl as I'm basically out of spare time. Although it looks like I'm getting some help in the foreseeable future.

A Discord server is set up, time to populate it. It's still rather empty right now, maybe I'll be able to fill in some stuff during the day.

Oled

Just so you know the invite for the discord has exspired you have to make it a permanent one

Cpt.Ohu

kaptain_kavern

Hey buddy, I can help for XML files and mod. Don't hesitate to tell me how

Oled

you can join the discord when he needs you he just askes