[A17/A18] [WIP] Warhammer 40k Corruption

Started by Cpt.Ohu, December 22, 2016, 05:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightmarenight

Umm is there a way to actually fullfill the imperial tithe?

Oh and a funy thing. When the imperium came to take away my governor i was able to claim their ship get the pawn out of there now the ship is mine and the arbitors are not going away.

And last but not least is there a way to start as orks?

Sorry if i'm annoying

kis12134

Is this compatible with the Astra Militarum mods?

Saebbi

Quote from: kis12134 on May 10, 2018, 04:46:45 PM
Is this compatible with the Astra Militarum mods?

Yes, technically it is. But they both add very similar stuff.
I'm super duper cereal!

Yetiman969

The apparel bug is something that I haven't yet been able to find the root of.

You've probably found it by now, I'm sorry to be a bother. But could it be because items like flak armour , undershirts, etc aren't in the clothing assign tab. So any of the items you have, they immediately take off because they're not allowed it by their outfit

The force option overrides the outfit, so you can wear it, despite it not being an option

As I've said, you've probably found it already, sorry for being a bother. I love the mod regardless, there are definitely minor issues, but that's always going to happen

If you're adding features, could I humbly request Amasec? It's not a major thing, but it might be a quick little thing to throw in for fluff

Regards, Jake

Guardian

Can we get an update on the development progress?

kis12134

The Mk VII power armor seems to be bugged, my pawns get a red square with a cross whenever they wear it.

Gobblerpl

Hi,

I didn't pay but noone come for governor. Can i run this by debug mode?

And sometimes my colonist endlessly waiting near altar. They dont eating, sleeping etc. What i can do with this bug?

After load save colonist dont load containtainers....

Da_Red_Wunz

Do you guys plan on updating this to 1.0 once it hits?

SuicideRey

Some sort of progress report would be great.