Dual wield for high level shooters / assassins

Started by TheLovablegeek, April 08, 2014, 04:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLovablegeek

It would be cool and help early game when only pistols are available if colonists with a high level in shooting could dual wield the single handed guns, i.e. the pistol and uzi. It could also be restricted to assassins or commisars etc...

porcupine

I second this, or dual wield and swap between two weapons based on the range of their targets.

IE: an assassin with a M-24 to act as a sniper, but also a uzi or hand-gun for up close combat, actively swapping between based on the distance of their target.

Maybe full on dual wielding gets reserved for those "special" colonists who are assassins/ninja's/whatever, and can *only* kill.

Splinterbee

Sounds cool! Some assassin ninja battling action would be awesome. If they had melee weapons they could also like run in and have twice the block chance and twice the hit opportunity 
Video games, are pretty good

OmegaConstruct

I love this idea, especially considering that assassins are often times completely useless for anything other than fighting.

FtDLulz

It sure would give assassins that boost that would make them a bit more valuable since they can only kill.

guken9922