Some digital drawings I made

Started by MeowRailroad, December 23, 2016, 08:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeowRailroad

I enjoy drawing with the free image editor GIMP. I based these pictures off of a story I wrote, I'll send out the link or post it here if interested.

Quote from: Tynan on December 02, 2016, 05:24:06 PM
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

Calahan

Your thread title is soooo easily mis-read :D

MeowRailroad

I made a new drawing. This one is of a vehicle shell that someone bought and put a generator, communications equipment, and electrical equipment on top, and then wired it all together instead of restoring its original engine.  A lot of panels and such were painted into the orange paint scheme of the previously-shown vehicles, and its ID number is painted on the side as well. It is on a very poorly maintained blacktop road cut precariously into solid rock.
This is like being in a remote fishing town in Libera and asking, "Why can't I just pay one of the fishermen $10 to take me back to Los Angeles?"

mabor0shi

You like trains more than most people.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

MeowRailroad

retter

The drawings are good. What is your story about?

MeowRailroad

Thanks about the drawings, they look even better if they're scaled down a bit.

The story is about a guy who goes to the newly-opened barge company's office and gets a job as a mechanic there. Then a storm starts and a fuel tank falls into the water and starts leaking, so the guy and his boss need to move some barges with flammable material in them for safety's sake. They move them downriver but the water gets really rough and they can't dock, and the story is about their ordeal.

Here's a link for it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15jecYEsgi8uTaBp3_NsPnnwCDrMrn5sOaKjTRmdRvBA/edit?usp=sharing