[request]/[idea] bills on 'tables'

Started by confusedwings, April 09, 2014, 03:23:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

confusedwings

hi,

i think it would be a good idea to have a extra option when working on tables (butcher table, stone cutting,...).
I would love to see the option where you can say that there has to be a Min X amount of a item and a Max Y amount of items.
Example:
I want, Min 5 simple meals and max 10.
A colonist wil start making those meals until i have 10. When he has the 10 he wil stop making more.
Only when less then 5 meals are left he (or a other) would start making more. Again when hitting the 10th meal he would stop.

this is a Idea for a mod but it would be a good idea for the game in general also.

again... sorry for my english i'm sorry for any mistake but he... nothing wrong with trying right...?

Flebe

This would be incredibly useful I'm sick of having piles and piles of food be wasted because some one decided to go on a cooking spree. I would say that but maybe one that just says make meals / bricks until Stockpile is full. Think of the amount of food that could be saved as it wont go off because your 3 colonists couldn't eat the 70 meals that were made so 50 went off and then they starved it would be brilliant :3
It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.

StorymasterQ

There's a Make Until option in Alpha 3, isn't there?
I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Evul

This feature is in Alpha 3
Check the alpha 3 video for how to use it.

A minimum request have not been mentioned before tho :)

Flebe

It is true that liberty is precious; so precious that it must be carefully rationed.