3 Noob (to a16) questions: Medicine, Components

Started by TimTumm, January 01, 2017, 12:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimTumm

1) How do I make medicine?  I need it for the hospital bed.
2) How do I cure Mechanites.  It seems to be permanent and 2/7 colonists have it.
3) I do I make components?

amodchecker

medicine: you need to do research, grow cotton and neutroamine and then make cloth and mix the cloth and neutro at a medical bench, but unless you have a skilled grower it might be easier/cheaper to use herbal medicine

Mechanites: as i recall there parasites but there not "harmful"  thay should go away in a few weeks/months (i forgot how long)

components: the curse and bane of colonists everywhere, you can never how to many, and you can spend tons of steel making them, to make them you need to do research, a lot of research, you also need to make a multi-analyzer (takes gold and plasteel) and put it near an advanced research bench to be able to research component making, then you need to build the workbench to make them at, its an expensive and long path to being able to make them and unless you have a lot of steel sitting in your warehouses you could end up running making them
you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

you can make mods of my mods as long as you give credit

you must inform me if you use my mods in any way shape or form

TimTumm

Serenity

Component making is more an endgame thing. In the meantime mine and buy every piece you can find. Disassembled mechanoids are also a decent source.

amodchecker

you can include my mods in your mod pack,  but you must give credit to me and there must not be any amount of money involved,

you can make mods of my mods as long as you give credit

you must inform me if you use my mods in any way shape or form