My name is Ba'al

Started by canshow, December 25, 2016, 02:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canshow

Mods: Too many to count
Seed: 867-5309, 80%/20% rainfall/temp
Planet: Phad XII
Report Date: 2nd of Summer, 5500

On arrival to this cold, miserable planet I was alone.  The survey from the 11th Planetary Expeditionary Corps indicated that Phad XII was located farther back in its stars habitable zone and possessed an overactive weather cycle. An abundance of local resistance and cold, harsh weather was to be expected. The launch coordinates programmed us to land in the southern polar caps. I don't know whose decision it was to choose this location, but when I return the 11th P.E corps are going to pay for this with their lives. I swear it.

The majority of the supplies were packed onto my shuttle.

I could have left them with the others and packed my pool table instead, but that decision nearly cost me a whole platoon the last time.

Others.

Well, there were others. As mentioned in the beginning of this entry, I am here alone. Just myself and this body.

I suspect the slaves that I brought with must have attempted an escape as I did not detect any other hyperspace entries to this solar system. Regardless, those fools will be forced here by the hidden auto-pilot worms planted in their navigation computers. I will execute those traitors by my own hand if they happen to survive atmospheric entry. 

My immediate surroundings were far from impressive, but they are something that must be coped with. Regardless, this will be the spot from which I will wipe the insects inhabiting this puny planet.

I just hope that one of the traitors makes it here in one piece with their clothes; A lord cannot rule without pants.

Signed: Ba'al, your God.

(Day 1 spoiler: They did not)

canshow

Planet: Phad XII
Report Date: 4th of Summer, 5500

I am in the process of constructing up my outpost. There remains much work to be done, but I am confident I can complete a skeleton design before winter.

Also, a couple from brokeback mountain happened to wander by today.

I bought a few meals from them until I noticed something... peculiar.

A lord cannot rule without pants.

Maybe I should have kept one alive to do my bidding. Ah well, best to not dwell.

Signed: Ba'al, your God.