[A16] Eclipse and "colonist died" debuff in another colony

Started by Reve, December 26, 2016, 06:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reve

Hi! I've found two bugs:

#1:
I think that "eclipse" should be some kind of global thing. Now it is possible to have eclipse in one colony, and a nice, sunny day in another, placed right next to the first one. Also on a "world view" there is no such thing as "eclipse". When this event happens, one half of the planet is still sunny.

#2:
When your colonist dies in another colony, there is no "colonist died" debuff in the rest of colonies. However "My friend died" debuff still works "global". I know that it may work as intended, but I think there should be something like timer, that counts time which the colonist spends in each colony, to assign him to one of them.
What I mean is if I have two colonies: one main, where I just live, and another, where I send my people to chop wood and hunt, then if one of my people dies when hunting in this second colony, the rest of them seems to literally dont care.
English is not my native language, so.. feel free to correct me :P

Bozobub

Eclipses and other large-scale events ARE supposed to affect large area, not just one hex.  It's a known bug, according to Tynan, and will be fixed.
Thanks, belgord!

Tynan

#1 known as Bozo says!

#2 working as designed; we're not trying to do a knowledge model.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog