[B18/A17/A16] Stack XXL

Started by indeed, December 26, 2016, 08:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Photon

Could you add an option that increases stack size only on shelves?

indeed

Quote from: Pink Photon on May 31, 2017, 02:07:30 PM
Could you add an option that increases stack size only on shelves?
That's going to hard. All 'stacking' share same code in original game. shelves are implemented as nothing but two more slots for stacking. If one somehow hack the shelf code, there may be unpredictable conflicts between mods, especially that modifies hauling.

ImStereotype

Another must have mod, thank you.

PicaMula

I don't like the huge stacks, I just did it 2x and just on resources so that my bionics guys can grab more then 75 items per run, which in my opinion is a bug. Like the grizzly just not using its maximum carrying capacity because of stack limit.

I would love a mod that fixes just that issue tho ;D but I am sure enjoying the extra storage space it gave me. Thx for the mod dude!!

venoshock

why no about file?
edit nvm i'm an idiot...

hiepbg

Great mod!

But i need one more XXXL multiplier option. :D

dumpsta

you need to create a folder in mods directory, then put the 3 folders inside that one. 

maculator

I created a german "translation" (well theres only text in the options anyways):
https://github.com/maculator/Alles

tonsrd

Quote from: PicaMula on June 23, 2017, 11:50:35 AM
I don't like the huge stacks, I just did it 2x and just on resources so that my bionics guys can grab more then 75 items per run, which in my opinion is a bug. Like the grizzly just not using its maximum carrying capacity because of stack limit.

I would love a mod that fixes just that issue tho ;D but I am sure enjoying the extra storage space it gave me. Thx for the mod dude!!

create a custom scenario and click carry limit 200-500%u can change a bunch of stuff like how often u get raids ( on top of story teller )

khun_poo

I have notice some exploiting when you're running this mod.

When you got Seige event. The raider will send those seige supply via their drop pod. They will actually send mortar shell, ration and around 5-6 stack of steel for them to build mortar and sand bag. But since the stack xxl is installed, those 5-6 stack of steel merge into 1 stack.

What is cause this to exploit? When those raider tried to build something. They will grab the closest steel around them. Since they'll have more than one builder in the seige team but only 1 steel pool to use. They can't take those 1 steel pool at the same time. So, they will get the steel some place else which is most likely in your base. The result is that those seige team's builder that have to come in and steal the steel in our base will mostly get kill, since their weapon usually not great. With most of the builder die, the seige end and they will attack us normally.

I know that this is not a big problem, but if I can ask. Could you please make those item from drop pod not comming in 1 stack? It make me feel like a cheater to seige event since I want a fair fight.  :'(

Everything else is fine though. The mod work really great as intended. This mod is a must have on my mod list though.

maculator

<StackXXL.Stack.Meat.Title>Fleich</StackXXL.Stack.Meat.Title> in the german translation it's got to be "Fleisch", not "Fleich"...

BirdPrinceCece

I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to get the mod to work - even though I'm on A17, it says it's the wrong version. If I activate it anyways, it doesn't show up in the mod settings - only my psychology mod shows there.

TheWrongColonist

Quote from: BirdPrinceCece on September 22, 2017, 07:19:18 PM
I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to get the mod to work - even though I'm on A17, it says it's the wrong version. If I activate it anyways, it doesn't show up in the mod settings - only my psychology mod shows there.

When you extract the files from the zip did you put them on the mods folder like this "RimWorldInstallation\Mods\StackXXL\*files here*"?

maculator

There are also different versions in each link...
One with chinese, one without and one link is the source. Make sure you get the right one (Version 1.3 for A17)
https://github.com/IndeedPlusPlus/RimworldStackXXL/releases/download/v1.3-A17/StackXXL.zip

BirdPrinceCece

QuoteWhen you extract the files from the zip did you put them on the mods folder like this "RimWorldInstallation\Mods\StackXXL\*files here*"?

Do you mind showing me a picture of what it should look like in the mods? I just unzipped it and moved the folder that was unzipped in to my Rimworld Mods folder.