[B18/A17/A16] Stack XXL

Started by indeed, December 26, 2016, 08:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keneron

any chance on a A18 prerelease version? this mod is a must have for me. so nice to keep all the resources nice and tidy in one stack.

NemesisN

Quote from: NemesisN on October 31, 2017, 03:44:30 AM
Suggestion

Add more size options to configure like

L, XL, XXL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL

so we can separate more then just XL and XXL for example I want my recourses to be XXL, I wan't my drugs to be XL, and then I want my meals to be something even smaller but little bigger then default and I have no option for that

Good example I just had: I needed a little bit of steel all over the place for crafting location A, B, C and D but since I use XXL for my recourses which is steel as well all of it goes to stack to A and there is just too much on A....this is why more configuration option would be helpful
Join the RimWorld fan community group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404635226524821/

lude

Really great mod, especially the overall performance increase! :D

Would it perhaps be possible to add a blacklist to the mod config options? That would make fine tuning stockpiles for crafting a lot more awesome.

kamuii

Will there be a version of this for A18? Playing A18 without this mod made me realize how much I need this.

vaguiners

Golden

The github version seems to throw some errors.  The 7z version works fine though.  :)

glitershroom

edit: I'm blind and an idiot, so the git version was throwing errors and I didn't see the small second link, found it and testing now
re-edit: the provided mini link does work, thanks so much :D you're a life saver

//what 7z version are you talking about? I'm running a18.1700 and the new stack xxl isn't working for me :|

Quote from: Golden on November 18, 2017, 04:12:09 PM
The github version seems to throw some errors.  The 7z version works fine though.  :)

Canute

The 7z version he attached to his posting right below that what you are quoted.
Don't forget you see attachments only when you are loged in.

Golden

Quote from: Vane on November 20, 2017, 11:15:20 PMWill mods for A18 work for B18? I'm confused :S
There is no Alpha 18.  Tynan changed the release to Beta 18.  If a mod says 18, that should be the current release.

Nightinggale

Quote from: Vane on November 20, 2017, 11:15:20 PMWill mods for A18 work for B18? I'm confused :S
A18 = unstable version 18
B18 = stable version 18
The last A18 has the same build version as B18, meaning anything working in A18 should work in B18.

While technically correct, switching from A to B is causing so much confusion that I'm not sure it was a good idea. Personally I might have picked staying with A until the final release, or just stayed with A forever as that is what people have been taught to use over the years.
ModCheck - boost your patch loading times and include patchmods in your main mod.

Mhacxk

still w8ting for b18 this is a must have mod

Canute

And why you are waiting and don't read a few topics above ?
https://github.com/WiseClock/RimworldStackXXL

00petar00

i may be a bit too dumb and don't really know how to get it to work.

I understand that usual mods have folders named defs,about,assamblies, yet when i download the github version i don't know what to do with it.

Canute

Sorry no you arn't to dumb, there isn't a complete B18 mod yet.

But when you scroll up you see an attachment from vaguiners
unofficial-stackXXL.7z
Try this.