[B18/A17/A16] Stack XXL

Started by indeed, December 26, 2016, 08:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

00petar00

Quote from: Canute on November 23, 2017, 07:03:00 AM
Sorry no you arn't to dumb, there isn't a complete B18 mod yet.

But when you scroll up you see an attachment from vaguiners
unofficial-stackXXL.7z
Try this.

Thanks it works fine.

Nightinggale

Quote from: 00petar00 on November 23, 2017, 07:23:14 AM
Thanks it works fine but for some reason my cannibal tribe is consuming raw human meat after installing this while they have meals.
I have encountered similar issues. I suspect that when a colonist is hungry, he/she will reserve a pile of food, go there and pick up one. Repeat this for another colonist, except this time the food is reserved and the colonist will take the second best one. It seems that it has always been an issue, but since 50 food is now one pile and not 5, the problem is more visible.
ModCheck - boost your patch loading times and include patchmods in your main mod.

00petar00

Quote from: Nightinggale on November 23, 2017, 07:31:18 AM
Quote from: 00petar00 on November 23, 2017, 07:23:14 AM
Thanks it works fine but for some reason my cannibal tribe is consuming raw human meat after installing this while they have meals.
I have encountered similar issues. I suspect that when a colonist is hungry, he/she will reserve a pile of food, go there and pick up one. Repeat this for another colonist, except this time the food is reserved and the colonist will take the second best one. It seems that it has always been an issue, but since 50 food is now one pile and not 5, the problem is more visible.

I figured it out, it was another mod.

asquirrel

Quote from: 00petar00 on November 23, 2017, 06:46:14 AM
i may be a bit too dumb and don't really know how to get it to work.

I understand that usual mods have folders named defs,about,assamblies, yet when i download the github version i don't know what to do with it.

Hey dude, you can either use the file Vaguiners uploaded which I've attached on my post or go to this direct link:

https://github.com/WiseClock/RimworldStackXXL

You'll have to download the .zip file (see where it says "clone or download."  Click on download / download to desktop).  Then extract that zip file.  Double click into stackxxl.  Then double click into resources.  You'll see two folders there (about and languages).  Create a new folder on your desktop called "StackXXL."  Then drag and drop (or copy paste) about and languages into that folder.  Then take the stackXXL folder and put it in your rimworld / mods folder.  Then load up Rimworld and activate the mod. 

That should do it.  If not, then just use the other file (unofficial-stackXXL.7zip). 

I'm no modder but that's how I'd do it.  If you are still stuck fee free to post some more.  If it's a mod error though hopefully one of the modders can chime in and help you (Canute being one of them).

Edit - looks like you figured it out. I'll leave the post up though in case it might help someone else out with how to extract stuff into the mods folder.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

00petar00

Quote from: asquirrel on November 23, 2017, 04:22:46 PM
Quote from: 00petar00 on November 23, 2017, 06:46:14 AM
i may be a bit too dumb and don't really know how to get it to work.

I understand that usual mods have folders named defs,about,assamblies, yet when i download the github version i don't know what to do with it.

Hey dude, you can either use the file Vaguiners uploaded which I've attached on my post or go to this direct link:

https://github.com/WiseClock/RimworldStackXXL

You'll have to download the .zip file (see where it says "clone or download."  Click on download / download to desktop).  Then extract that zip file.  Double click into stackxxl.  Then double click into resources.  You'll see two folders there (about and languages).  Create a new folder on your desktop called "StackXXL."  Then drag and drop (or copy paste) about and languages into that folder.  Then take the stackXXL folder and put it in your rimworld / mods folder.  Then load up Rimworld and activate the mod. 

That should do it.  If not, then just use the other file (unofficial-stackXXL.7zip). 

I'm no modder but that's how I'd do it.  If you are still stuck fee free to post some more.  If it's a mod error though hopefully one of the modders can chime in and help you (Canute being one of them).

Edit - looks like you figured it out. I'll leave the post up though in case it might help someone else out with how to extract stuff into the mods folder.

I already got it working, thanks for the help though!

Canute

asquirrel,
i think you miss a little thing.
If you take a look at the .7z archive you will find assemblies and 2 .dll libaries, these are "missing" at the github master.
You need to compile these with the files from the master, most normal gamer don't got these tool at home to do this.

asquirrel

Thanks Canute!  So should people just use the archive uploaded by Vaguiners?

Canute

Currently the only way for people who don't know how to compile c#.

indeed

Hey guys! Actually I did not realize B18 has been released. I did a quick update and now everything is up and running.

Sorry for not checking the forums very often. Find my on steam may be a better idea.

xDahaka2012x

Is there any way to make medicine stacking settings separate from other raw resources? Or, maybe, put it into meals category?

Zalpha

Where is the zip? There are only source codes for 1.4.
Can only download 1.3

thefrigo

In this B18 i can download only source code and i have no idea how to install it

Canute

The source archive don't got the assemblies, and isn't working without.
Unless you got expierence with c# to compile the stuff, forget it and wait for a proper release.

indeed

Hello everybody, sorry for late reply.

The compiled binary has been deleted by GitHub. I have absolutely no idea why. I am now re-uploading it. Please notify me on Steam ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/dreamerindeed ) if anything goes wrong again.

Special thanks to Alexander for notifying me.

mrm

Guys, is it possible to stack apparel with this mod? I don't think so, but it wont hurt to ask.