[B18/A17/A16] Stack XXL

Started by indeed, December 26, 2016, 08:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Mod auther don't be active anymore on the forum.
Check out his last activity before you ask such things.

https://github.com/IndeedPlusPlus/RimworldStackXXL

Golden

StackXXL has been updated in the Steam Workshop to 1.0.

Canute

We are on the forum and don't use steam workshop for some reason ! :-)

spyderwebsc

shengui

Even though it says it's updated for 1.0 I can't get it to work :(
Does anyone know how to use it or perhaps a similar mod that makes my stacks bigger?

Schwartz

Working fine here. You may have to save->load a game after changing Stack XXL settings.

Pangaea

Going to try out this mod in a new save, and am looking through the options. I'd prefer to keep most stack sizes vanilla, but increase it for big ticket items like meat and vegetables. Looking at raw resources, many different types are put in here. Some I'd like to increase the stack size of, such as stone blocks, but not others such as components. Would it be possible to separate this category more in future updates?

Medicine for instance I don't want to increase, because I like to have a few one-tile stockpiles of it here and there (like the hospital), and if it's increased across the board then I could end up with all my medicine in one stockpile, when with vanilla stack sizes it would be split to where I want it. But for stone blocks for instance, which you tend to have 1000+ of, I'd be fine with higher stack sizes than the default 75.

whitehead

Quote from: indeed on December 26, 2016, 08:14:03 AM
Stack XXL

please update to the last version, your mod is a must-have for me, i hope Tynan will add it as core game option in the near future

Beathrus

Quote from: whitehead on September 13, 2020, 02:46:23 PM
Stack XXL

please update to the last version, your mod is a must-have for me, i hope Tynan will add it as core game option in the near future

Try this?

https://github.com/IndeedPlusPlus/RimworldStackXXL

Canute

Or use the steam-workshop version. The author just didn't update github.

Beathrus

Quote from: Canute on September 14, 2020, 02:56:44 AM
Or use the steam-workshop version. The author just didn't update github.

I've been trying to get it to work but it refuses. No Menu or change at all.

I'm using the Github version, if it hasn't been updated does anyone have a copy of the steam version?

RibDibbington

Stack XXL
Still works perfectly on 1.2. It just complains that it's the wrong version, but there are no other compatibility errors.

Beathrus

Quote from: RibDibbington on September 22, 2020, 10:29:32 PM
Stack XXL
Still works perfectly on 1.2. It just complains that it's the wrong version, but there are no other compatibility errors.

I ended up using RimPy and SteamCMD to just grab mods off the steam store, it works fantastic.