[1.4] Hatti's Modlist, Home of QualityBuilder (Updated 23.10.2022)

Started by Hatti, December 26, 2016, 06:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CraigDeVonne

For QualityBuilder the version at the top (the header) says B18, is that a mistake? Did you mean for it to say 1.0?

Anni

Quote from: CraigDeVonne on June 21, 2018, 02:09:42 PM
For QualityBuilder the version at the top (the header) says B18, is that a mistake? Did you mean for it to say 1.0?

Yes. When you load it in the mods list it comes up at 1.0

Son_Of_Diablo

First of all I just want to say that I absolutely love your mods!
So useful!

But, there is one mod I miss, that you made for B16, DisableableArt.
I know you said on the Steam page that you made it it fix a bug that has later been fixed in vanilla, but it's pretty useful if you place art in rooms to pretty them up, but don't want your pawns to look at them for joy (example being a sculpture in a bedroom, so you don't get disturbed sleep debuffs).

Is there any chance that you would revive the mod?

XeoNovaDan

Quote from: Son_Of_Diablo on July 11, 2018, 05:16:50 AM

From what I've gathered, that functionality is basically vanilla now, so there's no need for Hatti to update that.

Son_Of_Diablo

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on July 11, 2018, 05:54:26 AM

From what I've gathered, that functionality is basically vanilla now, so there's no need for Hatti to update that.

Is that new to 1.0?
Because in 0.18 I can't find that option anywhere what so ever.. I might just be blind though, that happens now and again.

XeoNovaDan

Son_Of_Diablo

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on July 11, 2018, 06:47:04 AM
1.0, and it always happens.

Ahh thanks man, I haven't checked out 1.0 yet and haven't gotten around to read the change log.
But happy to hear that, that is now in vanilla!  :D

qurffe

Quality Builder got broken in the latest patch. Furniture than can have quality shows no icons at all (no option to Deconstruct/Install/Set Quality etc.).
On loading the game:

Exception spawning loaded thing PlantPot777882: System.MissingFieldException: Field 'Verse.ThingDef.isFrame' not found.
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.SpawnSetup (Verse.Map map, Boolean respawningAfterLoad) [0x0002a] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Thing\ThingWithComps.cs:231
  at Verse.Building.SpawnSetup (Verse.Map map, Boolean respawningAfterLoad) [0x00020] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Thing\Building.cs:55
  at RimWorld.Building_PlantGrower.SpawnSetup (Verse.Map map, Boolean respawningAfterLoad) [0x00004] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Thing\Building\Various\Building_PlantGrower.cs:60
  at Verse.GenSpawn.Spawn (Verse.Thing newThing, IntVec3 loc, Verse.Map map, Rot4 rot, WipeMode wipeMode, Boolean respawningAfterLoad) [0x0027d] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Gen\Placement\GenSpawn.cs:105
  at Verse.GenSpawn.SpawnBuildingAsPossible (Verse.Building building, Verse.Map map, Boolean respawningAfterLoad) [0x0013c] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Gen\Placement\GenSpawn.cs:184
  at Verse.Map.FinalizeLoading () [0x00181] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Map\Map.cs:443
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_Log(LogType, String, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogFormat(LogType, Object, String, Object[])
UnityEngine.Logger:Log(LogType, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:68)
Verse.Map:FinalizeLoading() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Map\Map.cs:447)
Verse.Game:LoadGame() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Game.cs:478)
Verse.SavedGameLoaderNow:LoadGameFromSaveFileNow(String) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Map\MapIniter\SavedGameLoaderNow.cs:39)
Verse.Root_Play:<Start>m__0() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:46)
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:455)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\LongEventHandler.cs:367)

(Filename: C:/Dev/RimWorld/Assets/Scripts/Verse/Utility/Debug/Log/Log.cs Line: 68)

When i tried to spawn and then click on bed with no other mods enabled:

Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.MissingFieldException: Field 'Verse.ThingDef.isFrame' not found.
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.SpawnSetup (Verse.Map map, Boolean respawningAfterLoad) [0x0002a] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Thing\ThingWithComps.cs:231
  at Verse.Building.SpawnSetup (Verse.Map map, Boolean respawningAfterLoad) [0x00020] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Thing\Building.cs:55
  at RimWorld.Building_Bed.SpawnSetup (Verse.Map map, Boolean respawningAfterLoad) [0x00004] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Thing\Building\Various\Building_Bed.cs:278
  at Verse.GenSpawn.Spawn (Verse.Thing newThing, IntVec3 loc, Verse.Map map, Rot4 rot, WipeMode wipeMode, Boolean respawningAfterLoad) [0x0027d] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Gen\Placement\GenSpawn.cs:105
  at RimWorld.Designator_Build.DesignateSingleCell (IntVec3 c) [0x000b7] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Designators\Place\Designator_Build.cs:286
  at Verse.DesignatorManager.ProcessInputEvents () [0x0006c] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Designator\DesignatorManager.cs:71
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleMapClicks () [0x0002d] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MapInterface.cs:147
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00176] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\UIRoot_Play.cs:105
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x0004f] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:164
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:68)
Verse.Root:OnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:169)

(Filename: C:/Dev/RimWorld/Assets/Scripts/Verse/Utility/Debug/Log/Log.cs Line: 68)

System.MissingFieldException: Field 'Verse.ThingDef.isFrame' not found.
  at Verse.ThingWithComps+<GetGizmos>c__Iterator1.MoveNext () [0x000b8] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Thing\ThingWithComps.cs:390
  at Verse.Building+<GetGizmos>c__Iterator0.MoveNext () [0x00096] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Thing\Building.cs:273
  at RimWorld.Building_Bed+<GetGizmos>c__Iterator1.MoveNext () [0x00096] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Thing\Building\Various\Building_Bed.cs:336
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Gizmo].AddEnumerable (IEnumerable`1 enumerable) [0x0001a] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:128
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Gizmo].AddRange (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00020] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:142
  at RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid.DrawInspectGizmoGridFor (IEnumerable`1 selectedObjects, Verse.Gizmo& mouseoverGizmo) [0x0004e] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\Inspect\InspectPaneFiller.cs:240
Verse.Log:ErrorOnce(String, Int32, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:105)
RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid:DrawInspectGizmoGridFor(IEnumerable`1, Gizmo&) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\Inspect\InspectPaneFiller.cs:291)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:DrawInspectGizmos() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\MainTabWindows\MainTabWindow_Inspect.cs:94)
RimWorld.InspectPaneUtility:ExtraOnGUI(IInspectPane) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\Inspect\InspectPaneUtility.cs:128)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:ExtraOnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MainButtons\MainTabWindows\MainTabWindow_Inspect.cs:70)
Verse.WindowStack:WindowStackOnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\WindowStack.cs:169)
RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:UIRootOnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\UIRoot_Play.cs:91)
Verse.Root:OnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:164)

Asteru

I guess this is a testament to how good of a mod quality builder is,  Because I decided to play 1.0 for the first time in a week and found that the mod wasnt working after a patch. Instead of just doing it manually, I decided, forget it, and moved back to another game until the mod is updated. So I wanted to say thanks for the long time support of this mod that I've now realized Is a requirement for me to play rimworld
Now.

KittenRaee

Hey Quality Bulder broke with latest 1.0 release. When you click on any furniture/blueprint, all options vanish and keybindings (eg. [C] for cancel and
  • for clone) don't work.

EgotisticalElf

ya, they removed / renamed a field. a bunch of mods broke with it. If you remove QualityBuilder, you'll get those options back.

I couldn't find the source, so I couldn't fix it, even for my local copy.

Ruisuki

why not patch cleaning area with prison labor?

Hatti

Qualitybuilder is updated and working again!
QualitySurgeron is updated as well for 1.0.0. I wasn´t able to reproduce the stonecutting bug which was mentioned on steam. If its happen, any help would be appreciated:)
CleaningArea is updated as well for 1.0.0. If Prison labor is done for 1.0.0, i will add compability due to public demand:)
And all other mods too. Also fixed typos on mod page.

But, there is one mod I miss, that you made for B16, DisableableArt.
Is there any chance that you would revive the mod?

As said, its in vanilla now. My mod was way more fine-grained which is not needed for vanilla

Kranzius

Hatti

New version of QualityBuilder available! Now with IMPLEMENTED mod settings

Check this out