[1.4] Hatti's Modlist, Home of QualityBuilder (Updated 23.10.2022)

Started by Hatti, December 26, 2016, 06:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatti

i´m happy to announce a new mod, that will hopefully save many lives!

QualitySurgeon

Elysium

Quote from: Hatti on February 04, 2017, 11:29:00 PM
i´m happy to announce a new mod, that will hopefully save many lives!

QualitySurgeon

Nice, removes needless micromanagement.

Flimflamshabam

thank the squirrels I can designate a caravan formation spot, can't tell you how many times my caravans would pass out before even starting their journey cause they gathered all the pack animals on the far side of the base from the main storage.

danielee

Hi Hatti, what does QualitySurgeronInt do? There is no texture for it.

Hatti

To hook up into the game to modify it, i use a item (Thing). Its not build or craftable and only accessable though the debug menu. It has no use for your gameplay

Hatti

i´m happy to announce a new mod for all your cleaning jobs! No dirty rock in your homezone will ever get cleaned (except you want to)

CleaningArea

faltonico

Quote from: Hatti on February 22, 2017, 09:15:04 PM
i´m happy to announce a new mod for all your cleaning jobs! No dirty rock in your homezone will ever get cleaned (except you want to)

CleaningArea
Silly question:
Is it possible to set the cleaning areas to be the only areas to clean and not the home area with that mod?

Hatti

that is the purpose of the mod.

Example:

Create a new area and call it "whatever you like". Click on the little broom in the icon menu (below the speed options) and select the area "whatever you like".
Now your pawns will only clean in this area.

Click on the broom again and select "Home". Now your pawns will only clean in the homearea again (as in vanilla)

faltonico

Quote from: Hatti on February 23, 2017, 01:09:36 PM

Example:

Create a new area and call it "whatever you like". Click on the little broom in the icon menu (below the speed options) and select the area "whatever you like".

Click on the broom again and select "Home". Now your pawns will only clean in the homearea again (as in vanilla)
I asked because it wasn't clear to me with the mod's post xD
Thank you for your work and your quick reply!

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Hatti on February 23, 2017, 01:09:36 PM

Example:

ALL HAIL HATTI !
ALL HAIL HATTI !!
ALL HAIL HATTI !!!

our prayers are finally answered.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

sirgzu

This is great stuff!! Any chance to get a hauling area if it can be adapted easily from the cleaning one?? =)

faltonico

I can't seem to make it work T-T
I can't really tell if it is enabled, and when i thought it was, i saw my cleaner standing or turning back and forth rapidly undecided as to where to clean.

Edit: Thanks for the fix.

Hatti

Coulnt find such a mod and needed that filter badly.. Happy to announce new mod that allows you to allow/disallow dead mans clothing in stockpiles and workbenches:

AllowDeadMansApparel

Lethe

Thank you so much for Cleaning Area! It's a much needed mod. Cleaning the outdoors is such a waste of time.

For Quality Surgeon could you put an option in option's mod settings to toggle it affecting prisoners? Anyone else want colonists to receive the best care, but want to train up their other docs on prisoner harvesting? Can't be just me...

Either that or just possibly respect the force job option? If the two Quality mods only affected default (unguided) pawn behavior, but still allowed the click 'go do X' forced micromanagement that'd be nice. Dunno if it's doable though.

Or wait, this might be the better idea. Have your mod's settings to allow the player to set what is determined to be quality skill level. Like, with vanilla bills (pretty sure it's vanilla behavior, maybe). I can say, 'cool anyone with X skill in tailoring please craft me this duster'. Having the equivalent "okay, anyone with medicine over 12 go do that surgery" would be awesome. Or anyone with construction over X is good enough to go build my quality stuff thanks.

Sometimes the difference between the skills aren't that much (lv 8 vs lv 9 in construction? Hardly much of a difference, just get it done pawns). Other times the differences in skills can be too dramatic. One guy's is a lv 15 in construction while the next nearest is lv 10? Only the one true highest level pawn is going around getting things finished when the player might be willing to accept a wider skill range.